Cramping and brown tinged CM. Normal?

Dobsd

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm roughly three weeks pregnant and for the last two hours I've had moderate cramping, mostly in my left side and I just went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a small amount of CM that was brown-ish. More of a beige, it was very light. I never had this with my previous pregnancy so I'm wondering if it is normal or not?

It can be normal, but it can also not be normal. The fact that it's brown is a little less concerning than if it were red. You'll unfortunately just have to wait it out. Good luck :flower:

I agree with buffy, I had bleeding on 3 pregnancies one leading to a mc, the 2 pregnancies that were ok were fresh blood straight away , but my miscarriage was browny tinged like old blood along with cramping, it got worse as the days went on, but then my body is backwards 😊 i.hope. its nothing hun

The cramping has gone now and there's been no more yucky brown stuff. Hopefully it was just the remnants of implantation bleeding. Have got my first midwife appointment on Monday so will ask her about it then. Thanks for your responses ladies :)

I had that 2 weeks ago it was implantation

I had that when I was about 5 and a half weeks. I spotted a sort of beige brown three days in a row. Not a lot at all, just a very light smudge each day. I haven't had any since, but I have been cramping on and off pretty much the whole pregnancy. Still, we saw a good heartbeat last weekend and the doctor assures me the baby is growing perfectly. Obviously I'm still not out of the "danger zone" of the first 12 weeks, but I seem to be doing okay! My doctors just said to take it easy and come back if my cramping becomes severe or if I bleed a lot. So I think light spotting and mild cramps are not too concerning. As long as it doesn't get worse you're fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->