Cramping anyone?

NightFire598

Reaction score
Hi all. I've had cramping for about 4 days now off and on. AF isn't due until 3/2. Anyone experience this? My cycle is pretty consistent at 25 days.

Hey... I feel the same.. I just started a post myself, don't know what to think about this cycle...but yes, I've been feeling crampy on and off... hopefully we will have our bp soon :)

I've been cramping on and off since O. Af isn't due until next Saturday. Fingers crossed for our BfP!

Glad I am not alone! It's totally throwing me off. I never cramp this early.

me too. been cramping today both sides but also mild af cramps that lasted an hour when im not due til march 9.

Yup! Been cramping since Monday when I had possible IB and normally I only cramp on day 1 of AF

I've been getting cramps, Friday evening had a few quite sharp pains. Last week had some wierd fluttering pulsing type feelings. Saturday it felt just like af was about to start; that kind of heavy pressure type cramp just before she arrives. But yesterday I got my bfp. Af not due til Tuesday/ Wednesday.

AF is due Wednesday for me too. Starting to feel discouraged though. Feels like I'm getting AF. My cycle is only 25 days so I'm not supposed to be testing yet.

congrats Natnee!!
where have you been feeling your fluttering pulse feeling? i've been feeling my heart beating harder in my chest, like i did when i was pregnant with my son but that only happened in the 2nd trimester.

nightfire, don't give up! i didn't get my bfp with my son until 17DPO.

congrats Natnee!!
where have you been feeling your fluttering pulse feeling? i've been feeling my heart beating harder in my chest, like i did when i was pregnant with my son but that only happened in the 2nd trimester.

nightfire, don't give up! i didn't get my bfp with my son until 17DPO.

It was right in my uterus, almost felt like the early flutters when you feel the baby move!

Yes! I've been having cramping since we DTD!! I've heard that early cramping before u normally get it is a sign of pregnancy. Baby dust to us ALL!! Bring on the cramps I say!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼

I read that too. Unfortunately in my case af showed up yesterday. 6 days of crying for pms I guess. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->