Cramping Assoc. w/ BM?

JK1978

Reaction score
Is it normal to get severe cramping associated with BM? Last night I woke from a nap from severe stomach cramping. Made me feel very ill and dizzy and cold sweats. I thought I would pass out from the pain, but I was able to go to the bathroom :)blush: #2 TMI but it was loose) and immediately felt normal, all cramping ceased and havent had any since. No bleeding either. Think this is just normal preg sxs or something to be concerned over? Thanks, April.

sounds like it might be something you have eaten,

i have that sometimes if i eat oranges :hugs::hugs:

Thanks, I had spaghetti and a low tolerance to citric acid (maybe the sauce was too tomato-ey?) So if yours was from oranges, maybe it is something to do with acidic foods?

maybe, not much help i know, but when it happened for me i wrote a list of what i ate through the day, then pin pointed what it was.

Good idea! Thanks. I can only HOPE this was an isolated incident as it was that miserable and scary to boot!

I know that when I used to get :witch: I would be crampy before BM....Now I am preg I get a bit crampy(but not loose) I figured my uterus was more sensitive and that my bowels were pushing against it???

Hope your feeling better!

EMma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"