Cramping at 15 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Beaney192, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Beaney192

Beaney192 Mummy of 2

Just curious I have been having on off period like cramps, are these normal. No bleeding or spotting just cramps

2. Bella'smummy

Bella'smummy Well-Known Member

Hi Hun, yes they are normal to a degree it's your uterus growing and expanding and things moving out the way. However if it persists speak to your midwife as soon as possible x

3. PAgal

PAgal Well-Known Member

I had lots of cramps, it's probably just growing pains. Now they feel more like aches and pains, but they felt just like menstrual cramps until almost 20 weeks to me.

4. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

They are perfectly normal. I had cramps too. A lot of growing is going on in there so you're bound to feel something :)

5. yup i have had cramps ever since i before i knew i was pregnant! they were really bad in first trimester, but they have lessened up a bit but i definitely still get them on almost a daily basis. it's unnerving sometimes, but if there is no bleeding or heavy cramping all is fine.

6. Al Syr

Al Syr Well-Known Member

Looks like it is normal, about every 2-3 weeks I have very mild cramps and discomfort and few days later my bump is bigger. I just had this last week . . . and now my bump looks even bigger than it did last week.