Cramping at 7-8 dpo?

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Has anyone had BAD cramping at 7-8 dpo and got their BFP? It started yesterday with backache and today it feels worse then AF :(

hey i am 4 dpo and have started to get a dull pain right at the bottom of my tummy when is ur af due?

Ive had very mild af type cramps since yesterday im 8 dpo today, 45 mins from 9 dpo lol Also it feels like i did a bunch of sit ups for the past 3 days. Hopefully its a good sign for all of us:dust:

Ive had very mild af type cramps since yesterday im 8 dpo today, 45 mins from 9 dpo lol Also it feels like i did a bunch of sit ups for the past 3 days. Hopefully its a good sign for all of us:dust:

Mine have been horrible! The only way i can explain it is like im just about to go into labor. I have never had this before and it has been around the right implantation time so so far so good. This has to be our month :flower:

I had terrible cramping yesterday, not so bad today but FX'd everyone :dust:

I had serious cramps on 9DPO then tested yesterday and :bfp: I really thought it was all over. Fx'd for you all xxx

According to FF it was 11DPO but test was a clear blue digital which came up with 2-3 weeks on the first test and 1-2 weeks on the second (i had to just doublecheck the test wasn't broken because I really didn't think I was going to fall this month!)

apparently the concewption indicator isnt that reliable on them hun its the actual pregnant of not thats the most reliable so i wouldnt worry hun xx congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->