Cramping at around 8 weeks?

kneeswrites

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
im really stressed out although I know I probably shouldn't be. My first pregnancy I had lots of cramping in the beginning, then it tapered off but I started bleeding and continued to bleed until 14 weeks, but without cramping. This time, I've had barely any cramping minus a few twinges in the beginning. I haven't felt the sensations of AF-cramps for weeks, not for any extended period of time. But today I've been having off and on cramps, low like period cramps, mostly off to one side or the other. And they have varying degrees of intensity like right this moment it's not that painful but it feels like I'm about to start AF.

They don't hurt that bad or anything but it is making me so nervous. No bleeding or even spotting at all this pregnancy so it's like the polar opposite of my daughter. But the lack of bleeding itself almost makes me nervous since it's different from my successful first pregnancy. Ughhhhh. Also I don't have my insurance yet, still waiting, so my only option for prenatal care is the ER and I don't want to go to the emergency room for mild cramping, yknow? Can someone just reassure me with their own stories? Or tell me if it ended badly for you, whatever I just need to talk and not be stressing in my own head. :dohh:

I should add I still have all my symptoms. If anything they're worse, my boobs are ridiculous and I couldn't even do the dishes without puking it was awful. I'm even getting a little bit of a bump. But really none of that means anything.

Hi I have been the same mild period pains the day my af was due a few sharp pains in mu c section scar few weeks back and only yesterday and day before a couple mild af type pains or a tender part on c section scar. As long as it's not bad pain or bleeding don't worry. You will get niggly pains it's just uterus getting bigger and things changing in there.

I feel the same today, last night and today I have had backache and low cramps exactly like I'd get before a period, I feel like I'm due on any day! But I think it's just hormones and stretching, I had a bath and paracetamol last night and will do the same tonight hopefully it passes. Still feel nauseous and exausted 😔

i'm 11+3 and still getting cramps now and then, had some this morning that felt like af pains, this is my 3rd pregnancy. and always had cramping on and off through out all my pregnancies, most of the time they are just aches more then pains

A few days ago I was having some cramping. My doctor said it's normal as the uterus stretches. As long as it's not horrible cramping and bleeding.

Completely normal - no worries! I had the same thing and still get those mild cramps and Dr. said it's only the uterus stretching/round ligaments :)

So glad i found this, i had cramping at around 4-5 weeks then it went but yesterday i started getting af type cramps out of nowhere and have them today too, made me really nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->