Cramping, Backpain and Tightness.... Please I need advice TTC#1

Bdaysurprise

Reaction score
Hi,

Im 10dpo today and since ovulation I have had cramping, lower backpain, bloating and this tight feeling around my stomach and pelvis. What does this all mean? Has anyone experienced this before ad got a BFP? This is my first month TTC and I would love some advice and for others to share their symptoms/stories.

:dust:

Hi hun. While your symptoms could very well be a good sign, the nasty side of this tww is that even PM symptoms can feel similar... :wacko:
Having said that, your symptoms sound interesting. When do you plan on testing?

FX for you! :flower:

Hi peanuts_mom,

Thankyou for replying to my post. Im not going to test until Friday (AF due the 15th) so ill be testing when its a day late (16 dpo).

I agree... my symptoms could be pre af.. however I have never cramped this much before, I usual cramp the day when I get af... and the day I OV. See what happens I guess.

How are you feeling atm? TTC#1?

I am in the same boat. At 8 DPO I started spotting and that night I got a tugging feeling in my belly on the top side of my belly button. 9 DPO I had even lighter spotting and some mild cramping. Today, 10 DPO I have had more PMS feeling cramps, no spotting. I am still holding out for a BFP because I rarely cramp before the day before AF comes for her visit. I am not due till the 19th (I have a longer cycle).

Carrie_penny I had almost the exact same as you except I had spotting at 3dpo until yesterday. Always light brown though.
The night of 5 dpo I had AF cramping. Today I'm 7dpo and have very little symptoms what so ever. I ovulated on CD 11 which is quite early so AF isnt due for another 12 days or so... I don't know how i'm going to wait that long!:wacko:

Bdaysurprise try hold out as long as possible to test. It can be so disheartening if you are testing too early and getting BFN even if you have in fact conceived! :flower:

Oh, and i'm ttc#2

Keep us posted x

Hey Bday, I had some cramping before AF was due. I also had sore boobies, tightness, and my cervix was unreachable. None of those symptoms are great indicators tho, to be honest I thought I was getting AF. That is what it felt like. I got my :bfp: on 18dpo.

Hi Kiwiberry

Congrats on your :bfp: you must be so excited.

Thankyou for your comment. It gives me a little hope.. I think im 12 dpo today.. cramping isn't as bad as it was around 9-11dpo but its still there.. see what happens. Waiting until AF is a few days late before testing.

Good luck on testing! I only wish you the best of luck! :hugs: <3
:dust:

Carrie_penny I had almost the exact same as you except I had spotting at 3dpo until yesterday. Always light brown though.
The night of 5 dpo I had AF cramping. Today I'm 7dpo and have very little symptoms what so ever. I ovulated on CD 11 which is quite early so AF isnt due for another 12 days or so... I don't know how i'm going to wait that long!:wacko:

Bdaysurprise try hold out as long as possible to test. It can be so disheartening if you are testing too early and getting BFN even if you have in fact conceived! :flower:

Oh, and i'm ttc#2

Keep us posted x

Thanks peanut... I agree it can be disheartening when testing early.. I haven't taken a test at all yet (ive been really good) Im buying a test tonight but Im not testing until Friday. Its my birthday tomorrow so I don't want to get a bfn then. HAHAH yeah the TWW feels like forever. Its weird how the symptoms come and go.. but Fx'd crossed the cramping was implantation :dust:

Things have been getting crazier here. I have what appears to be AF, but I have never been this early before. I mean never, not even as a kid. It isn't as heavy as I am regularly, but still heavy enough that I am kinda "...well...".

I am making a wellness check with a new OB/GYN for the end of next month. The doctor that my GP sent me to last year wasn't worth the 0$ I paid her (love our new insurance).

I am so glad to see the BFPs this month!

Caved and tested yesterday. BFN but I thought I could see a faint line. Oh well. AF was due yesterday and hasn't showed up. Feeling a bit tired and my tummy is still tight and the niggling cramps are still there (just not as bad) Ill test again over the weekend. I had a dream last night I got a bfp... so maybe there is still hope.

How Is everyone feeling?

Caved and tested yesterday. BFN but I thought I could see a faint line. Oh well. AF was due yesterday and hasn't showed up. Feeling a bit tired and my tummy is still tight and the niggling cramps are still there (just not as bad) Ill test again over the weekend. I had a dream last night I got a bfp... so maybe there is still hope.

How Is everyone feeling?

Sounds to me like there is still hope! The biggest sign is that AF still has not showed her ugly head yet. Let me know how well the HPT goes over the weekend. I would suggest FRER (First response early response), it can detect the hormone the earliest.

My Ob/Gyn told me to retest on Monday, but I am not even hoping for a BFP at this point. I have already stopped the AF looking thing, but I have had a temp drop and all of the other symptoms have stopped. She did warn me that a lot of women who carry twins have a similar thing to what I experienced which is why she wants me to test again on Monday. She said that many women who are carrying twins or implant very low don't know that they are expecting until they have missed 2 periods because that first "missed" one looks so much like AF.

I know it can for sure happen. It happened to my sister. She did not know she was pregnant for the first 2 months or so because she had what she thought was AF. I know that spotting is also normal as long as its not bright red and stays a light pink color.

That is what I thought too, but she said that in the cases of the two things that I mentioned it isn't.

I had a miscarriage about 12 years ago and I had light, red to brown periods every month and was almost 4.5 months before I misscarried. I didn't know until about a week before miscarrying.

That is what I thought too, but she said that in the cases of the two things that I mentioned it isn't.

I had a miscarriage about 12 years ago and I had light, red to brown periods every month and was almost 4.5 months before I misscarried. I didn't know until about a week before miscarrying.

That is so sad :cry:. I am really sorry to hear that :hugs:.

Hi ladies,

Just thought I would let you know that mine resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I got a BFP on Friday but then Friday night/sat morning I started to bleed very bad. :( oh well.. guess I will wait to try again this month.

Good luck to those that got there BFP and for those that didn't.. there is always next month. :dust:

So sorry to hear that :cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->