Cramping, brown discharge, late period

olivia4032

Reaction score
Could this be a sign of pregnancy? My cycle was always 29ish days. I am at day 31 now.... continue to feel like I am getting my period any minute and have felt like this for days but nothing. A little brown discharge here or there but barely noticeable.

Anyone else experience this? I'm hesitant to take a test bc every other time I have its a BFN!

A lot of pregnant women say cramping like AF is a symptom they have and brown discharge can be implantation bleeding. You want to wait for a few days after it, though, so you know the hormone for a pregnancy test is in your system. If it's been 3 days or so since the discharge I say :test:.

Thanks for the info! I guess I need to.... just don't wait to be disappointed

Good luck, I was in a similar situation last month (we weren't actually ttc) except i didn't have the brown discharge. My period came two weeks late which is very odd for me. Like
I said I didn't have the brown discharge just the cramping so hopefully you will get your BFP!

Could be.... but I too had that for five days last month in place of my usual period. And I still had a :bfn: I didn't even have a light flow day it was just brown discharge and a little tiny bit of pink not even enough for a tp. But still this week had a :bfn: and I have been nauseous almost every day this week, even worse today and crazy tired and had a back ache and heartburn and half the things that are suposedly symptoms of pregnancy..... so who knows!Technically for this cycle I am supposed to wait until at least this coming friday to test, but who ever really waits until they are supposed to?

I would test Fridayish if I were you, AF might show her ugly face a few days late. Good luck!
:dust:

Hi Olivia - just signed up here to tell you to take a test tomorrow. Test are pretty accurate theses days - even the dollar store ones.
I had been FTC for a year with no luck, lost my job, had what I thought was a period, lots of cramping and it turns out I was pregnant. My fiancé was suspicious and told he thought I was. I said no, I'm not! I had a brown disharge period w/a little pink. I took a dollar store test and pos. I've had brown discharge before....I had clue I was pregnant.
The early pregnancy signs I had were cramping and feeling as though I pulled a muscle in my abdomen, which was my uterus begining to tilt. Morning sickness doesnt normally start till the 6w.

Good Luck!

Oh and one more thing about the implantation bleeding. For me I don't think thats what the brown discharge was. I believe it was old blood passing through. I went to the doctors because I thought I was having a miscarriage early on(bleeding and clots), and was told it was most likely implantation bleeding because my dd had a normal fhr. That was a few weeks after the brown discharge.

I am in the same boat as you.
I keep feeling AF coming...but she is no where to be found. I had some brown spotting today, but not enough that when I wipe its clean.
BFN on FRER today.

Same here. Brown discharge since Monday night with a few dribbles of bright red blood Tuesday afternoon. 8 and 9 dpo BFN. 10 and 11 dpo faint BFP. 12 dpo BFN. 14 dpo (today) BFN. Still no af and she is due today. Cramping like she is going to be here any second for several days now. Had sore boobs, they went away. Really nauseous right now though.

Sooooo confusing!!

Brown and light red discharge late period.... I'm in the same boat... I'm going to test if it just stops and no AF starts... =) fingers crossed

Same here. Brown discharge since Monday night with a few dribbles of bright red blood Tuesday afternoon. 8 and 9 dpo BFN. 10 and 11 dpo faint BFP. 12 dpo BFN. 14 dpo (today) BFN. Still no af and she is due today. Cramping like she is going to be here any second for several days now. Had sore boobs, they went away. Really nauseous right now though.

Sooooo confusing!!

Try to relax. don't be so hard on it... Stressing makes it worse..And good luck.

i have same thing.. a little brown discharge but not enough to go on TP i am 2 days late as well.. and it is a 50/50 feelings.. lol i want to be but dont want to be.. and all for different reasons... :) but i do want to be more then i dont.. lol

Hello everyone,
Ok so I was told when I was 16 I would never be able to have children due to my uterus being tilted. Yet here Iam 32 with 2 beautiful babies. My cycle is always normal and 28 days. Last month my cycle lasted 8 days instead of 6. This month I was 5 days late and experiencing what I thought to be pregnancy symptoms. I took a cheap test and got a faint line. next day took a blue dye test from cvs and got a BFN (1st test was dollar store brand pink dye test) So That same day i started what i thought was my period. No cramping as I usually do but only bled for 4 days and now Im having brown spotting and slight cramping on my left side. Im so confused. Could I be pregnant? Been ttc for the last 5 cycles. Anyone experienced this and got a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->