Cramping, cramping, cramping

lily2614

Reaction score
I'm not sure how far along I am. I'm assuming 4-5 weeks (periods are all way off) my first BFP was a digital last Thursday. My pregnancy line on a FRER is dark pink before the pee even gets across to the rest of the test...lol so no doubt I'm pregnant and I'm assuming my HCG is pretty high at this point. Don't go in till January 2nd and this is my 3rd pregnancy.

To my point...I'm cramping non stop. Its really freaking me out and I really honestly can't remember if I cramped this much in my other 2 pregnancies. I just feel like I'm getting my period any second. I just need some reassurance that this is normal. I've never had a miscarriage so I don't know if the cramping is a sign of that. Sorry but I'm a little nervous.

My cramping has been worse this time and was bad with DD but I can't rembere having cramping with my son though. I have suffered a mc before and I was literally doubled up in pain and there was bleeding xx

Yes I have had a lot of cramping this time and that's actually what made me thin I could be pregnant as it was more than I get with af. It's not painful but fairy constant dull ache in my stomach with off and on cramping and (sorry if tmi) pretty bad constipation.
Sounds like what you are experiencing is normal but I understand the worry!

Cramping is normal. I had lots of cramping with all three of my viable pregnancies. :). I've having cramps with this one too, and feel like I'm going to start my period too, keep going to the restroom to make sure there is no blood, it's scary.

Hi girls, I know progesterone support can help with this but magnesium also helps relax muscles. We lack mag in our soil and are often deficient in it. Also stay relaxed and drink loads of water/decaf tea. I know cramps are all a part of the process but there are a few things you can do to help prevent cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->