Cramping during 2ww?

Nodrama

Reaction score
Has anyone had cramping very similar to pre-period cramps during 2ww and still BFP? I ovulated around CD17 (opk, I don't temp) and am on CD23 of a 27 day cycle. I have a feeling AF is coming since I've had these cramps the last 2 days. They're really low, almost feel them in my hips, ouch!

I did with my 1st pregnancy---I can't temp and chart, else I would go stark raving insane--I really admire ladies who do that and know their bodies and cycles so well! :D

That being said, when I was off my cycle, I'd wait several days, then DH and I would BD every-other-day until the next cycle. Both of my living kids this resulted in BFP's in 3 months...with #1, I could have sworn AF was coming because of the cramps---so I just said (with much hope) "ok, then next month"...and then somehow, I was really busy at work at that time and put it out of my mind...one day, I came home from an especially crapola day at work, decided to pop a beer and test (Oh why not?--let me just cap this sh*tty day!)--and SURPRISE!!!--I had a BFP!

So YES absolutely that can (and does) happen! Fingers crossed for your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->