Cramping During Fertility Window?!

P

PaulysBabe13

Good morning lovely ladies! So my fertility window for this month is from Jan 5th- 10th, so my only chance to conceive this month was last night. Hubby is off to work out of town as of now and will be gone for a month, so we TTC last night/early this morning to be exact.

Here is my question. TMI WARNING: As we were being intimate "doggy style" I was having severe pain and cramping as if he was poking my cervix or something. OMG it hurt so bad, and now I'm cramping really badly. Could this be due to ovulation? Has anyone else experienced this during fertility and or ovulation?

Thanks ladies
:coffee:

This happens to me once in awhile. I've pin pointed it to be when my cervix is very low and easy to reach. When its so low DH hits it when we try certain positions...and there is usually some cramping and uncomfortableness for a few hours afterward.

Do you use anything to track O? I cant remember from our other forum...

I wish you luck this month :)

This happens to me once in awhile. I've pin pointed it to be when my cervix is very low and easy to reach. When its so low DH hits it when we try certain positions...and there is usually some cramping and uncomfortableness for a few hours afterward.

Do you use anything to track O? I cant remember from our other forum...

I wish you luck this month :)
Thanks, yes this makes sense also Im suppose to "O" tomorrow. Maybe my tracking is off a day. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->