Cramping during week four into five?

alicarr74

Reaction score
I hear stories of where it is normal and not normal. First time Mom, so hopefully it is just my uterus stretching?

i have had on off cramping nothing too drastic since i found out, i think it just totally normal, only if it really hurts and/or you have bleeding then it may be cause for concern x

I had cramping that was wore than my usual AF cramping. It eased up aroud week 6. I still cramped, it just wasn't as strong. Week 7 I had horrid cramping. It eased up again during week 8 and then I continued to have mild to moderate cramping on and off my entire pregnancy. Every time I asked my OB about it, he said it was normal. Resulted in a healthy baby girl so guess it was normal. Good luck and congrats!!

I had cramping from before BFP until a couple days ago when it suddenly stopped. Unless accompanied by bleeding, it's mostly like growing pains.

I get cramping and I'm just coming up to week five I think it's totally normal xx

I've had cramping for the past week, and I figured it was AF coming as I just got my BFP yesterday.
I remember quite a bit of cramping with my last pregnancy as well. Totally normal, as long as it's not severe or accompanied by bleeding.

Well I think mine hurt like AF cramps due to the fact that I have stage three endo, but I haven't had any signs of bleeding and the doctor confirmed my pregnancy with a blood test so everything is looking good! Thanks ladies, I just wanted to make sure this was normal.

I had the exact same thing, lower back ache, cramping in pelvic area and hips, it's normal.

One more question, are you guys experiencing creamy white cervical mucus?

I have cramping and am in my 4th week so I'm assuming it's completely normal. It hasn't been overwhelming so I am not too worried and haven't even had a spot of blood. Just hope it lets up a little bit.

I had a little cramping now it's not too bad just here and there, and I'm about 5 to 6 weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->