Cramping early on .. normal?! nervous..

Dreamer429

Reaction score
Hi ladies -

This is my first pregnancy, I only just got my BFP.. but I've been feeling some cramping on and off all morning..

Did anyone else experience this? It comes in waves almost ..

ANY feedback will help me calm my mind. :(

I've had mild cramping all the way through, I've also had on and off spotting but we had an early scan as I didn't have either with my first pregnancy and all was ok. I'd say as long as it's not severe then it's normal as everything is changing and stretching xx

Yes, cramping can be very normal, as long as it is not accompanied by bleeding. The baby is burrowing in which will cause your uterus to contract a bit and also you start stretching right away as soon as implantation occurs, although it takes a while for your uterus to grow.

I've been cramping on and off since the very beginning, totally normal :) As the other ladies have said everything is stretching and growing:flower:

okay thank you all! This is really helping keep me calm bc i dont usually get cramping until i am mid-flow .. and i just didnt expect it. It feels like waves of strain.. maybe that is the stretching :)

okay thank you all! This is really helping keep me calm bc i dont usually get cramping until i am mid-flow .. and i just didnt expect it. It feels like waves of strain.. maybe that is the stretching :)

I usually start cramping at ovulation and then it continues pretty much straight through until my period is over. So I didnt even realize I was preggo!

And yes, I am still cramping. I explained it to my girlfriend yesterday that it felt like someone was pulling on each side of my pelvic bone. I feel it in my hips and right above my vagina all the way across my body. It sounds pretty normal to me!

I get worried too and this is my 2nd, but as long as there is no bleeding I just know it's my little one growing! But it is normal to cramp and feel a little uncomfortable, it's just our bodies positively expanding for our babies!

Still no bleeding but last 3 tests showed negative - looks like it was a chemical .. hurts like hell after getting excited over multiple positives earlier this week

Cramping early on is normal as long as its not associated with bleeding. I am currently 12 weeks 1 day and experienced cramping in waves all the way up to week 8. Many call them “implantation cramps” but it shouldnt be too much to worry about. Always check with your midwife/ob if the cramping becomes unbearable.

Still no bleeding but last 3 tests showed negative - looks like it was a chemical .. hurts like hell after getting excited over multiple positives earlier this week

I'm so very sorry Dreamer :(

you need to still confirm with your doctor?
it could have been chemical? but it could still be in there?
Also i got a chemical miscarriage last month
and i'm pregnant this month, 5 weeks now.
So keep your body healthy, your body might be trying to test its functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->