Cramping everyday for a week now

afen457

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with cramping a lot a week/ 1.5 before AF? Could it be a pregnancy symptom? AF is due Jan 21.

I'm afraid i get cramping for around a week before AF too. Unfortunately sometimes i get it for a week or longer, sometimes just a few days and sometimes not at all. Annoying!!!!

I started having some mild cramping, pulling/poking feelings one week before AF was due and got my BFP 3 days later on a FRER!

I'm afraid i get cramping for around a week before AF too. Unfortunately sometimes i get it for a week or longer, sometimes just a few days and sometimes not at all. Annoying!!!!

I know some women do get cramps I guess I'll just have to wait and see :/ thank you for sharing your experience though

I'm the same boat lol ttc#1 crapming since almost 10 days :/ .. 21dpo no af and still that bloody BFN :cry: well I hope all that cramping pays off :p for both of us

loadx of baby dust to u

I'm the same boat lol ttc#1 crapming since almost 10 days :/ .. 21dpo no af and still that bloody BFN :cry: well I hope all that cramping pays off :p for both of us

loadx of baby dust to u

I hope it pays off for you as well. My cramps are terrible and I'm not due til next week :/
Baby dust to you :)

hey hun im in the same boat, my af is due 21st of Jan as well :) ive also been getting bad cramps nausea and back pain, fingers crossed for both of us :) x

I know some women do get cramps I guess I'll just have to wait and see :/ thank you for sharing your experience though

Oh yeah absolutely!! I cramped exactly the same all four times i've been pregnant. Even had a period with one of them!! What i meant was pregnant or not pregnant i get cramps that are completely different each cycle, so it's annoying that it's not a sign for me. :)

Not usually. But the month I had an anovulatory cycle I cramped for a week before mine actually came... anything is possible though!!! :winkwink:

hey hun im in the same boat, my af is due 21st of Jan as well :) ive also been getting bad cramps nausea and back pain, fingers crossed for both of us :) x

Same exact thing as me I don't want to get my hopes up but its a vicious cycle right? Good luck to you :)

Oh yeah absolutely!! I cramped exactly the same all four times i've been pregnant. Even had a period with one of them!! What i meant was pregnant or not pregnant i get cramps that are completely different each cycle, so it's annoying that it's not a sign for me. :)

I know what you mean. I usually get cramps 2-3 days before AF but maybe its my hormones. Its just more intense this time. Who knows? Ha ha

Well i always say if it's different for you then it's got to be hopeful! :)

Just to update hun xx.. i think the cramping is finally paying off .. just got a faint BFP today... :happydance:

praying for u xx lots of baby dust to all of us

https://i39.tinypic.com/25i9jqv.jpg

Dream.angel that is awesome I'm so glad the cramping paid off for someone! It gives me a boost of confidence! :)

Wow congrats! I was just coming on here to ask the same sort of question! I'm NTNP while I'm still bfing my 14month old and my cycles are a bit haywire. I'm not very sure when I'm ovulating but had ewcm intermittently last week. Now I'm in quite a lot of pain with cramps that started yesterday and haven't let up, feelings of bloating, fatigue and I'm also a bit tender when I sit down Iykwim!
How long did your cramps go on for and how many days before your bfp?
Were they similar to what I'm describing?
Thanks xx

Hey ladies I've done 3 of these today all positive.. I'm so super excited i almost gave up on ttc it was so stressing :/ .. I'm glad all the headache paid off.. I wish u guyz all the best praying for ur BFP's xx

Wow congrats! I was just coming on here to ask the same sort of question! I'm NTNP while I'm still bfing my 14month old and my cycles are a bit haywire. I'm not very sure when I'm ovulating but had ewcm intermittently last week. Now I'm in quite a lot of pain with cramps that started yesterday and haven't let up, feelings of bloating, fatigue and I'm also a bit tender when I sit down Iykwim!
How long did your cramps go on for and how many days before your bfp?
Were they similar to what I'm describing?
Thanks xx

Hey hun xx are u temping???? m cramps go on and off been having since 10 days or more :/ like af is about to come .. it just happens like every 1 hour for a like 1 minute and then goes away.. also I've experienced shooting pain in my right breast today and my breasts have been heavy and full (they are already huge I cant really tell if they grew or not lol but they seem fuller)

best of luck and baby dust to u

I'm not temping, I did when ttc dd and am considering starting again.
Just need to dig out the old ttc kit lol.
You have a lovely tri-phasic chart btw, just like I did with dd! Amazing adventure just starting for you :). X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->