Cramping for days after transvaginal u/s?

Bookwrmgal

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Has anyone had any experience with spotting and cramping after their transvaginal u/s?

I had one Friday evening (7w1d) and there was a lot of rummaging around trying to find my ovaries (ouch!). Saturday and Sunday I had brown spotting when wipe and mild cramping. I rested and the spotting is gone but the cramping is still there. It's not terrible - kind of like being jabbed with a needle to the right of my belly button, but it is more painful than I have been used to. I know that some cramping and bleeding is normal but not sure if I should still be feeling it today.

Hmm, I had an early u/s at 6+1 but they didn't look at my ovaries, just making sure the baby is in the uterus and I was fine after it. :/ You should definitely call in and ask if it's normal or not. Hope everything's ok! :hugs:

My RE checks the ovaries to make sure there are no cysts. The cramping is gone as of this morning, thank goodness! Still a little spotting but I am not concerned about that

I'm glad the cramping is gone and hope the spotting stops soon too! hope there's nothing wrong with your ovaries either! :hugs:

Ive also had that happen to me. It alarmed me at first, but it did subside after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->