Cramping in lower stomach

Kirsty88

Reaction score
I found out yesterday I was pregnant...2 days after af due...today I've been cramping like crazy...is there any hope for me??

Yes there's plenty of hope hun :) cramping happens to us all, it's your body stretching and growing ready to accommodate a baby. My cramps have only just really subsided now that I'm 7 weeks. Try not to panic :) if it's severe and or comes with blood, get yourself checked over but if not, try not to worry x

Thank you hun...I have
2 ds one age 8 and one age 5 but can't remember having any cramps...keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

Cramping is normal in early pregnancy (as is round ligament pain, which if you've not experienced it before, can feel a lot like cramping). If the cramps are really painful, like sharp, take your breathe away pain, I would probably be seen just to make sure nothing serious is causing that. Otherwise, mild to moderate cramping can be completely normal. I know I had some just before I found out I was pregnant (which was pretty painful on one particular day) and many days last week as well. When I did experience a loss, I truly had no cramping at all to indicate anything was actually wrong. So I would try to stay positive for now.

Thank you for your reassurance girls...oh how pregnancy is such a worry...you would think 2nd/3rd time round you would be a little bit more at ease but I guess I'm just a worrier!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->