cramping....is it normal??

Karkey

Mum# 4 (3 boys 1 girl)
Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

So I found out on Friday that I'm pregnant again. Im around 4 weeks 4 days(which is very early I know).This will be #5 for me. My youngest is 7 years old so it's gonna be like starting from scratch again.
About mid way through my cycle I noticed when I wiped there was some blood (sorry tmi). I've never had that before but just passed it off. I think now it's considered ovulation bleeding?? About a week after that after having a night of passion with my other half I noticed there was a patch of blood on the sheets when we were done (sorry tmi again) so thought my period must be coming on early. It didn't come then and still hadn't come when I was 3 days late on Friday so I done a hpt and it came back positive. The problem I'm having which I don't remember on the others is I have a lot of cramping in the centre of the very bottom of my stomach and slight back pain. I went to bed early lat night as I didn't feel too good and the cramps were bothering me. I eventually fell asleep and where today hasn't been too bad I still have the cramps.
Is this normal or should I pay a visit to my gp? Really don't know what to do because as I said it's been a long time. Thanks in advance for replies.

Think at this point it could just be normal implantation bleeding. good luck :flower:

Sounds pretty "normal" to me. I'm 7+6 and when I first found out I was 5 weeks. I noticed some light spotting a few days before I tested and though af was coming, but it went away and I disposed of 2 tampons with nothing on them. Then any time the hubs and I have sex I notice some spotting also - which I have heard is common but should still be mentioned to your ob. Myself, I've been spotting on and off since I found out but when the hubs and I got intimate tonight there was no spotting at all.

I had cramping as well as soon as I found out. It shouldn't be unbearably painful but more like light period cramps. Something to do with your uterus stretching to make room for the growing bean.

yes the cramping is very normal- i was 100% sure my period was 'just about' to start as i had the dull cramps that i got with my period... i had that from 3 .5 weeks pregnant and kinda throughout to 9 weeks. Totally normal and my buba is fine :)

Honestly, I was crampy to the point where I thought I was going to get my period for the whole first trimester. My doctor said it was normal, it was just a sign that your uterus is growing. :)

I am 4+1 today and feel crampy too, I felt queasy yesterday but apart from that, cramps are my only symptom I'm experiencing . I remember on my son expieriencing the same a little later, so I think its normal. The bleeding sounds like it most def could have been implantation bleeD.

I am also 7 weeks and I have had cramping since I found out... my doc says as long as I am not bleeding this is all normal...

I was very crampy in the early first trimester amd it turned out I had a subchorionic hematoma. Magnesium helped and after the hematoma resolved I was cramp free.

Thanks for all the replies girls, means a lot. Im not feeling so bad today, cramping has eased off, still get it now and again. my back is still aching though. Its just been sooooo long and im not in my 20s anymore so im gonna worry like crazy this time round. This baby wasn't planned but most definatly wanted. Cant wait to tell my daughter (she my youngest and cries for a new baby)but gonna hold off til I know everythings ok.

Thanks for all the replies girls, means a lot. Im not feeling so bad today, cramping has eased off, still get it now and again. my back is still aching though. Its just been sooooo long and im not in my 20s anymore so im gonna worry like crazy this time round. This baby wasn't planned but most definatly wanted. Cant wait to tell my daughter (she my youngest and cries for a new baby)but gonna hold off til I know everythings ok.

Hi I haven't been on in about 3 years, mu hubby and I have been trying to concieve for 5 years now. well had a tubal reversal in 2011. my lasy period was october the 5th and next cycle was due november 1st well, keep in mind last cycle was october 5th well on october 26th I started spotting thinking well here comes the next cycle it was a brown spotting then went a brown with some light pink on and off for 3 days then stopped and haven't seen anything since. it is now november the 20th and no more bleeding at all. could this have been implntation? been having light cramping nothing very painful just noticiable not much of an appetite, feeling tired. just so afraid to take a test and it be negative. oh and I am 44 years old hubby is 54, he has 3 children from previous marriage, I have one from previous marriage. we want to have one together and like i said been trying for 5 years now. well it will be 5 years this coming april, had the tubal reversal april of 2011.

I had cramping almost everyday from weeks 4-11 and even now at 25 weeks, I still have some days where I have mild cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->