Cramping! New member.. help!?

HushHush

Reaction score
First off, since I've been reading tons of threads on here I'll start with saying hello! Hope everyone is doing well!

So, for the last 2.5 years my SO and I haven't been exactly "ttc" but rather not protecting against it. Kind of a "if it happens, it happens" type thing. I've had some early miscarriages (less than 5 weeks along) in that time. I recently went to my obgyn and asked her why I cannot seem to carry. So that's some back story. Here's my question(s)..

Recently my SO was out of town for about a month. Not sure when the last time we were intimate before that. But my period that month (December 20th) was lighter and not as hard of cramps. Now, he just got in town on Saturday (about a week before my expected period), and of course there was lots of intimacy. A few days before that I had a streak of blood when I wiped, and mild cramping (I would bet it was ovulation related)? However, a day after he returned I had some dull aches in my uterine area, the next day (yesterday) much worse on my right side. The feeling I can sometimes experience during ovulation.. except that I shouldn't be ovulating because I expect my period in about 3 days (my cycle is normally 25-28 days). Last night I had horrible cramping, much like I would have on my period. Problem is is I NEVER cramp before my period, it is always during. Now today, I have mild cramping intermittently.

I am sort of wondering if I ovulated late, and the cramping I am experiencing is implantation? I. Also feel like I'm being silly and grasping at straws.

Is that even possible? Or, likely? My period should come within the next 3 days, 5 on the long side.

Anyone have helpful advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->