Cramping OK and confirmed by first US!

gaves99

DD May 2014, DSD Aug 2003
Reaction score
At the end of last week, I was having the WORST cramps. I know everyone was saying its normal to have mild cramps but there were some that were pretty bad making me cringe, on the verge of tears and sweat! Most nights last week I was up almost every other hour with these cramps so not sleeping didnt help. I caved on Fri and forced myself into an appointment. They said they would try an US to see if they could see anything but it was early and not to have hopes up. The pains are all VERY normal since this is #1 and the body is just trying to prepare. Got to see my little pea!! So excited and cant wait to go back on the 30th for another US! Still having the pains but I can at least not panic everytime that something is wrong.
Hang in there ladies!!!

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
First off, congrats! Looks like we're both first time mommies at 6w+1d! :flower: I'm sooo glad you posted this thread. I've been having cramps pretty much every day since I got my BFP. Most of the time they're mild and not a big deal, but some really are intense and strong and I just get so nervous! I had a scan last week and everything was fine, but the cramps haven't stopped since then and I can't help but feel nervous every time I have one. It's nice to know I'm not the only one suffering these darn cramps! Glad to hear everything's okay with you and your little bean.

Too funny! Also got my BFP on 9/3!!! We need to be buddies now!! lol The cramps are scary. Some people dont get them and most just seem to say that they are mild. I couldnt wait any longer bc the worst was in my head, which I am sure you understand! How else are you feeling?? Any MS? That just started for me over the weekend. I pretty much eat a box of crackers a day!! I also feel huge already! Stepped on the scale and only up 1 but SO bloated that I am already unbuttoning pants!! Also feel like I am ALWAYS hungry.

YAY for bump buddies! I've definitely been feeling nauseous day in-day out, but no MS yet. I don't think I can avoid it forever, though! I'm always feeling hungry, but then feeling too nauseous to eat anything so it's a vicious cycle. I've pretty much been living on Cheerios cereal, as it's the only thing that doesn't sound terrible to eat. Really the only symptoms I have right now are nausea, sore boobs, and of course the cramping. The cramping is definitely the most off-putting but as long as everything is okay, I'll deal with it.

Thank you so much for posting this! I just got my bfp today and i've been having a lot of cramping that sometimes gets intense for a few minutes and it scares me... so i've been looking around and im so glad to see you had that too and youre perfectly healthy! congrats & I hope you have an amazing & healthy pregnancy!

I was in the same spot!! Some of the cramps Id get for about 10 minutes straight, were awful! Thought I was going to peel over!! We have had 2 ultrasounds since, and everything is going great! Its scary but.. This is also my first pregnancy and was told the same as you! Hang in there! :D

Hi lAdies, I had cramping at 7w that shot me up out of sleep soooo painful.. I just knew af had arrived on steroids.. Lol. I was so sad but when I went to the bathroom everything wa normal. Had an appt the next day and saw the little bean and hear beat.. I still get horrible cramps now and again.. Gl

I was in the same spot!! Some of the cramps Id get for about 10 minutes straight, were awful! Thought I was going to peel over!! We have had 2 ultrasounds since, and everything is going great! Its scary but.. This is also my first pregnancy and was told the same as you! Hang in there! :D

Exactly! This morning is really bad!! Have they subsided for you? Cant do this for weeks more... OUCH

I had cramps all through the first trimester, and the first part of the second. They've subsided now. Try not to worry!

Oh man! I cant even imagine doing this for 6+ more weeks!!! a few weeks now is bad enough and I just need a good night sleep!! Today has been the worst day with pain and MS!

This is my first and I'm in pain most of the day! Burning feeling in bladder . Shooting pains in vagina and some where my ovaries are. It never ends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->