Cramping only when I stand up? Anyone have this before?|Updated BFP|

Mearly12

Reaction score
I am 11dpo today. I got a bfn this morning. I had very light almost not noticeable intermittent cramping 9DPO, then starting 10DPO i have very noticeable cramping upon standing.

I stand up from sitting, walk a few steps then bam! cramps radiate from the center of my uterus for about 10 seconds then all is normal until I sit down, and decide to get up up again. (they are pretty strong and uncomfortable)

I have never had these kind of cramps before, usually AF cramps for me only happen the day before and are all the time. AF is three days away for me.

Has anyone ever gotten these kind of cramps before?

Well no one responded to my question, but just in case someone googles this question later. I am still having that cramping occasionally upon standing, or quickly changing positions. Must have been baby burrowing because i am preggo! Faint positive 12dpo, and positive digital today at 13 DPO.

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/IMG_8617_zpsdu8cax97.jpg

Wow!! Congratulations! I pray that I have the same results soon.

Congrats that's awesome. I have cramps so often during my tww, but never how you described it. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->