Cramping & Pinkish CM

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
I just started having lower abdominal cramps, went to the bathroom and I've very light pink CM when I wiped.

My first (and only) pregnancy before this ended in a MC at six weeks. I'm terrified of it happening again. I'm also only a bit over 4 weeks along right now so is this normal in any way?

I know implantation bleeding is normal for some, but surely that would of happened already by now? I've already gotten all of my positive pregnancy tests..

Hi yes that's really scary your still early take rest and don't over work your self I have also been spotting on abs off since seven weeks pregnant but ultra done showed a healthy baby with a heart beat if your concerned go to the ER or your doc all the best

I have been bleeding over a week, thought I was 6 weeks but my scan put me as 5. I have also had cramps and terrible back ache, convinced I was losing it. I have to go back in 2 weeks, not out of the woods yet but she said it is looking promising as it is, and the bleed isn't coming from baby. Fingers crossed for us all. xx

That is very scary, but wonderful news that it isn't coming from the baby. Good luck to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->