Cramping...pregnant?

BabyWhiteByrd

Reaction score
I have never had cramping before my period. I only ever have cramping on the day of my period. However, I started cramping yesterday, 5/20 and woke up with cramping today 5/21 (feels like menstrual cramping but really only on my left side). We are TTC and i got my last period on 4/26 and my cycles are anywhere from 27-30 days. 30 days would be on 5/25. I took a early result preg test this morning (4 days before 30 days...I am horrible at waiting) and it was negative. Was it too early? Should I test again? And is the cramping a symptom? I have no other symptoms at the moment.

That means you probably are 10dpo which is pretty early. I would wait a few more days then test. I am cramping as well af due the 29th next Friday

Well pregnancy cramps do feel like period cramps except they aren't as raw and painful if you get what I mean. Let us know what happens!

AF-like cramps could be a good sign, or you could be just noticing pre-AF cramps that aren't significant enough to have bothered you before you were paying this much attention. I used to think that I only started cramping a few hours before AF. Turns out I cramp for 3-4 days. :haha:

I was cramping on and off a couple of days before I got my bfp..and those cramps were the same as af cramps and got really bad that I thought af had showed up. now I'm 5 weeks pregnant and still having mild cramps on and off. I had them too with my last pregnancy with ds.

I have been trying for years and I usually do get some sort of cramping in the 2ww its not always like AF cramps sometimes its more of a pulling pinching and pressure feeling ,only once was it actually real implantation cramps and I got my BFP 3 days later and it was faint. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->