Cramping question?? Please help!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Try2bpatient, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Try2bpatient

Try2bpatient Waiting for #1

I'm very confused. I'm approximately 10 dpo and AF is due in about 4-5 days. I haven't had a ton of symptoms, except mild-moderate headaches all this past week and creamy white cm. Now yesterday I had dull cramping all day and I still do this morning. These were not like menstrual cramps, they are not nearly as painful and are very low in my abdomen. It's also a pretty constant feeling, it doesn't come and go. The only thing I could compare it to is a sore feeling like after too many sit ups (which I can assure you I haven't been doing haha) any ideas here? I've never been pregnant so I'm wondering if this could be a symptom or sign, or if its something totally different.

2. beaglemom

beaglemom 1st Time Mom to IVF Baby

I've been having the same thing...but I have never been pregnant either.

3. Lkg

Lkg Well-Known Member

Hey! Don't know how helpful I will be as I've never been pregnant either, however I have been told and had friends who had mild cramping around the time their period was due and then found out they were pregnant, so you never know :) fingers crossed!

4. ToriStory

ToriStory Well-Known Member

Mild cramping is definitely normal. Most women feel like AF is about to show up when they get their BFP. It's been a long time for me, but I can recall having very mild cramping (similar to AF cramps but very mild) before I got my BFP. I felt pretty normal and just assumed AF was late that month.

Unfortunately symptoms for AF and PMS are so similar that it's hard to say for sure. I don't want to get your hopes up just in case, but it sounds promising!!! Good luck, and lots of baby dust!!! :dust: