Cramping since ovulating

Luvme82

Reaction score
My period was july 31 and my ovulate date was aug 10. I noticed that im having cramps . I know its not period cramps. Is it a sign of early pregnancy?

I’m in the same boat! You’d think I’d know having 3 kids already lol! I o’d on the 12th roughly and I was having mild period style cramps yesterday and my mood today has been rubbish. I’m only into my second month of bc so I’m not expecting much but hopefully it’s a good sign xx

Yes girl. We wore condom i guess he took it off. He pointed at my stomach. �� i have a teen daughter.

Fingers crossed it’s a great sign for us both xx

Oh now i see your message. 🤞🤞🤞🤞 i have been constipatied ugh

When I was pregnant with my 1st starting about 6-7 do I had period like cramps. I tested 8dpo but thought I was waiting a test bc I swore my period was coming the way my cramps felt... but no I was pregnant! I continued cramping (no bleeding ever though) for serval months. Apparently it was my uterus stretching.

I’m the same way, it felt like period cramps but obviously was so early. Unfortunately, I remember this happening before af in previous cycles also. Fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you though!

i had this aswell, was cramping for alot of my tww, but AF got me 3 days ago :( but fingers crossed it means something else for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->