Cramping throughout luteal phase since TTC??

Butterlove

Reaction score
Hey all!

This is my first time posting in one of these forum. I feel a little fed up not knowing what is happening with my body. I am 31 and we started ttc 6 months ago. Since then, every cycle I get cramping throughout my luteal cycle. Some months I may cramp for 8 to 12 days. Sometimes the cramps are mild to start, but then get progressively worse as my dreaded period approaches. Some months I feel so tired and drained and uncomfortable I have to take off work. It is taking over my life! I feel like my whole life is one long cramp!:cry: I always had bad cramps before ttc but only on the day before my period and the day of. I keep thinking it has to do with something we are doing differently since we have started ttc. The only thing is that we are not using condoms and I am taking folic acid everyday. Anybody have any ideas of what this cramping is? I feel it is preventing us from conceiving.

Did not want to read and run. I have this as well and I honestly don't know why. I hope someone is able to give you some insight, as I too would love to know the reason for so many days of cramping. Good luck and take care.

Hey,

Thank you for your response. Sorry to hear that you experience this pain. But I am also a little comforted knowing I am not the only one going through this.
I see that you are a mother. I am just wondering did you conceive while you were experiencing these cramps? If so, did it take you long to conceive? Also, do you also experience a shorter luteal phase? Mine is only about 10-12 days long.

thank you!

What's Wrong With Me?

I started taking cassanovum at the beginning of this month to help me concieve but I started it 7 days before AF was due (taking 2 a day), AF is usually regular and comes like clockwork between the 5th at latest the 8th... No AF this month.. All of last week up until December 22nd I was feeling HORRIBLE! I was cramping really bad, I lost weight, I was bloated, nauseated, couldn't eat, urinating frequently, fatigued, my breasts and nipples were hurting, I couldn't have sex and it was just AWFUL! (Swore I was dying lol) the pain just stopped about 2 days ago and I am still having slight cramping, my breasts are still a little tender and my sex drive is slowly returning but I have light pink spotting after intercourse. I still haven't had my period my husband says I have a little "baby bump", I still get nauseated when I eat and I'm sleeping a lot. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I don't wanna get myself excited thinking I'm pregnant I have just been waiting this month out to see if my AF returns next moth.

Can anyone help me?!?! Please!!!! I'm desperate to know if anyone has had this happen to them. (I took the cassavanovum for 5 days twice a day and stopped when my period didn't show).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->