Cramping towards end of first tri??

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hey girls, since reaching 12 weeks i have started to cramp more, it only lasts a few seconds and isnt terribly painful just like something scraping inside? is this stretching? anyone else get this?? i have had cramps all the way through but they were more period cramps, these are different and dont last so long...

xxx

They are probably stretching cramps now. I remember the shooting stabbing crampiness towards that time with my daughter. Now that you are going to get bigger, you will have more and different types of aches and pains!! :) Let the fun begin.

Yes - I have been getting more cramps and aches over the past week or 2, partcularly if I move too quickly.
I assume it is uterus growth/stretching as, as you say it doesnt last to long (30 secs?) and then I am fine.

aww thanks kiwi! yeah if i move to quick in bed its like uv pulled a muscle ouuuuch! but then its just general cramp otherwise... but i do also have a daft UTI :s ! grr lol xx

yep i think that this is stretching. at 11wk + 5 i had period cramps so bad i was doubled over and cryin in pain- i ended up goin to A&E where i had loads of blood tests and everythin was fine. had scan 5 days later and again all good. as long as u r not bleeding its just a growing spurt. x

I'm 12 weeks and I've had cramping the last couple of days which was a tad worrying but I guess its just stretching pains....I ordered one of those heartbeat detector thingys the other day which arrived this morning so I was very relieved to hear that little mouse heartbeat again just to confirm piglet was still ok in there! so try not to worry (easier said than done, all I do is question everything since I found out lol) xx

around 12 weeks ur uterus starts its journey upwards huni try not 2 worry about it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->