Cramping :(

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing cramping??

I'm 5 weeks and been achy on and off since I found out, its not too bad, just getting on my nerves!

Yes!! It was really bad when my period was due. Now its just here and there and very annoying!

Yes especially today :-( I've been in & out the loo making sure im not bleeding! Probably just our wombs making room, but it makes u paranoid! :hugs:

I got early cramping too with both pregnancies! Your Uterus is just growing!!

I had mild cramping at that point too then at 6.5-7 it was much worse - think its all normal growing and stretching!! X

I've had consistent cramps from the very start. On and off.. some mild some worse..

I sure do...right from conception all the way till 6 weeks 5 days which that is where I am now.....pains pains cramps cramps....some alright some just horrible!!!!

YEP...jumping on the cramping boat here. The first two weeks was HORRIBLE to the point where I had to stop cycling because it would just get flared up. I was very constipated as well, so double whammy. After finding out why...d'oh! I still get cramps now and then, and now it's kind of uncomfortable when I sleep at night. On and off...annoying.

I had cramping daily since around the time of implantation. It just started to lessen last week, but I still get cramping occasionally. My doctor assured me it is very common and not a problem at all. Now, severe cramping is another thing, but cramping that feels like AF is just around the corner is fine.

I've been experiencing the same thing!
Cramps on and off.
But after dinner last night, they were bad...not sure if I ate too much?
But I had to have a shower and go lie down.
Then I could only sleep on my back all night....cramps were worse if I tried to sleep on my side...

Mine are always worse after eating - think it's bloating/gas too! X

Dunt worry its normal i m also experiencing it on and off sjnce 4 weeks

I didn't have cramping with my first, but I had it BAD with my second. This time, I get twinges, but with my second, I would just double over at times. :(

I'm 6 weeks exactly today too and I've got a little bit of cramping too! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->