Cramping!

ready4num2

Reaction score
So I've been having horrible cramping since 12dpo. I was sure AF was on the way. Should've gotten it Wednesday but didn't. Thursday night I was in the worst pain, cramping on the left and right side and pressure in the middle. So I went to the ER and found out I'm pregnant! What a shock we surely thought I had another cyst. But, the scary thing is its too early of course to see anything on an ultrasound. Or to say how far along. Of course they prepare you for the worst. Has anyone else experienced severe cramping in the beginning of pregnancy?

It'll be a week tomorrow that I've had it. Completely freaking me out. But it seems many people get it, so I'm not going to stress it. Glad I'm not alone.

I had really bad cramping this morning. Really feels like my uterus is stretching ( which is it lol) but can be uncomfortable x

I had really bad cramping with my first I used to sweat it was that bad and couldn't walk I had it from before I knew I was pregnant till I was about 10 weeks but she's here n healthy xxx

I had it really bad with my 2nd I really did think that something was wrong but nope she was fine and now a happy 11 month old :) iv had it quite bad at times this pregnancy but it seems to pass so fingers crossed everything will be ok this time as well. I had cramping with my mc but I was literally doubled up in pain xx

Thanks ladies! Can't say how much you just reassured and put my mind at ease!

They were so bad they have eased up but have their moments now. I first got them last Monday and went to the ER Thursday because they were just unbearable. That's when I found out I was pregnant. I had no idea! It's still too early to tell how far along, which is imagine is just a few weeks. One of the OBGYNs in the ER was a resident and he was the one who was telling me worst case scenarios.

I've been having some light cramping.. but tonight its been worse. Pressure across the hips/abdomen & into the back ache..

So maybe there's more cramping to come unfortunately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->