Cramping...

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
So this is my third pregnancy and I remember clearly having bad cramps at this stage with the other two.. So why am I still worrying about it??? They are pretty bad this morning and now I'm sat here panicking that something is wrong.. Why am I so insane? X

its normal to feel nervous about cramping, try to distract yourself, and also maybe use a heat pad or take a warm bath , i think the stressing causes more cramping

I know exactly what u mean. It's hard not to worry. I think even though we've been through it all before, we tend to forget what it was really like so early on.. Plenty of water and rest. Try to relax...hard I know! Lol x

i'm also having my 3rd and feel the same way. my hubby thinks im going crazy. but we both were last pregnant a few years ago so we kind of forget not to worry and panic as if it is the first time.

I think that it is normal to worry about cramping, just as it is normal to BE cramping. I had intense cramps in the beginning. If I hadn't been pregnant, I would have taken ibuprofen for the pain. I got a little bit of time off from cramping here and there, but I am almost 14 weeks now and I'm STILL cramping. Since I've seen a healthy baby and have heard the heartbeat, I have to imagine that cramping is perfectly fine in many cases. lol

Thank you ladies! The cramping has eased now and no bleeding. So I'm feeling a little better for today.
I didn't try for my son he was a surprise baby and I didn't take a test until I was 7 weeks pregnant because I thought AF was on its way due to the cramping so I do know it's normal, guess it's just scary when you know bad things can happen and you want it so badly! I'm not even 5 weeks and I already love my little bean x

This is my third pregnancy too and the cramping with this one was the worst by far. In fact the cramping (and spotting! Ugh!) I had at 4.5 weeks was so horrendous I was convinced I was miscarrying!

There is also apparently a thing about third pregnancies, I've heard it referred to as "third pregnancy syndrome", where you're in a way more nervous than you were the first two times. I was/am this way, it's a superstition I guess, like how on earth could I be lucky enough to have a healthy pregnancy and baby a THIRD time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->