Cramping

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Ugh - I've been cramping quite a bit today. Trying not to be nervous, no spotting, but I can't help but be a little panicked.

I'm still waiting on blood work results, I see others here get their results next day but I had my blood work Monday and still haven't heard back. I called yesterday afternoon in the hopes they'd have results back but was told it would be today or Thursday. I'm sure it'll more than likely be Thursday.

Since I couldn't see my little one on the scan a good strong HCG number would really make me feel better right about now.

So frustrating.

:wacko::cry::dohh:

cramping is normal.. mine always felt just like AF cramps.. your uterus is stretching and getting ready to become home to a growing baby..that causes cramping :) good luck~

cramping is normal.. mine always felt just like AF cramps.. your uterus is stretching and getting ready to become home to a growing baby..that causes cramping :) good luck~

I never have cramping with AF so it's just odd to me. And it seems so weird that it comes and goes, I had cramping a lot when I first found out, then it stopped, and today it's been going full force again.

I'm sure everything is fine. *deep breath*

I don't get af cramps when I get my period either. I get them now I'm pregnant like you.
Fingers crossed for your blood work. I'm sure the that it's taking longer is a good sign. Usually bad results come back faster.

I don't get af cramps when I get my period either. I get them now I'm pregnant like you.
Fingers crossed for your blood work. I'm sure the da t it's taking longer is a good sign. Usually bad results come back faster.

Thanks. I hope so. :shrug:

i've had cramping on and off through whole pregnancy ( roughly 9 weeks now).

Its very normal and nothing to worry about- certain things i have learnt trigger my cramps- i get them after sex, if im dehydrated or if i exert myself too much one day e.g. in exercise.

as long as the cramping is not accompanied by bleeding, assume all is well.

My doc said its everything stretching and changing, some of us are going to feel it more. Expect more cramps around the time your period is due too, my doctor told me that.

I have cramps too and it worries me. Never been pregnant before and donno what to expect but seeing so many ppl having cp, im super paranoid.

This morning the cramp hit from left for sec, so im worried that baby maybe got stuck in the tube? or am i being too paranoid.

Im also super gassy and bloated so that causes cramps too:cry:

I have cramps too and it worries me. Never been pregnant before and donno what to expect but seeing so many ppl having cp, im super paranoid.

This morning the cramp hit from left for sec, so im worried that baby maybe got stuck in the tube? or am i being too paranoid.

Im also super gassy and bloated so that causes cramps too:cry:

My husband claims I had cramps with my son but I don't recall that. :shrugs:

I've been having diarrhea (tmi) every morning since my positive test and have been very gassy and bloated too (which is so NOT normal for me) so maybe some of what I'm feeling is gas.

I don't think you'd feel much of anything with a CP. I could be wrong but they seem to happen pretty quietly. :(

I dont have AF cramps either but thats what I compare them to (because I have throughout other years experiences them) just a dull cramp in the lower abdomen... I have had it in all 4 pregnancies..this is the first I dont have it in, it stopped early and THAT worries me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->