Cramping?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm 34+6 and all morning I've been having mild cramping in my back and stomach on and off. It feels like it does when my period is due.

I know aches and pains are normal as the pregnancy progresses but should I be worried incase its the start of contractions? I was induced at 37 weeks with DS1 so didn't experience any natural contractions with him...

I had slow labour with both my boys from 30 weeks, I was so fed up by the time they arrived, I had regular contractions on and off constantly, some 2/3/4/5 minutes apart, some painful, some just annoying, I never actually gave birth early though as both boys ended in an induction! I'd say just to keep an eye on them, chances are they will probably be either braxton hicks, or just everything to stretch even more than they already have. If they get regular or really painful, call the hospital

Thank you for your reply!

I had 2x paracetamol and lied on my left side on the sofa and the cramps subsided thank goodness! I do keep getting braxton hicks but they're more uncomfortable rather than painful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->