cramping????????

lala0721

Reaction score
I'm about 7 DPO and experiencing mild cramps in my lower abdomen just above my pubic bone and to the right side. It's intermittent and doesn't hurt too terribly bad, but doesn't feel that great either. I also feel an all around heaviness in my abdomen. Is this a sign of very early pregnancy? should I be worried? anybody know? Or am I just overthinking this. AF isn't due until May 14th and I don't get period cramps ever ( I know i'm way lucky in that respect). This would be my first child so I'm totally clueless to this whole thing

Join the club because I am just as clueless as you are lol. But what I do know is that since about 4-5 day's ago I was getting mild cramping, like I was about to start my period. I still have until the 11th to begin and I NEVER get period cramps until an hour before my period begins. Truthfully if you feel alarmed you should call your gyn. That way they can reassure you that everything is ok. I didn't get too alarmed with my situation, because I just want to stay calm and relax and I've been doing really well. When will you be testing?

Gals, you can experience af type cramping in early pregnancy as things move around. I have been experiencing this myself:)

I have cramps too, now 4 dpo...thinking its just the movement of the tubes pushing the egg thru :D

Gals, you can experience af type cramping in early pregnancy as things move around. I have been experiencing this myself:)

Oh I know that, that's whats keeping me hopeful lol...

Cramping after O is normal for some people, pregnant or not. It's possible that now that you are TTC you're just starting to notice symptoms you've had before. That's the way I was last month...and it was a :bfn: I had the cramps, fatigue and pinching sensations, but AF still came. I'm not saying you're not Prego, I'm just saying sometimes when we want something so bad we confuse or misinterpret our symptoms.

I hope you get your :bfp: Sweetheart Good Luck! :dust:

Cramping after O is normal for some people, pregnant or not. It's possible that now that you are TTC you're just starting to notice symptoms you've had before. That's the way I was last month...and it was a :bfn: I had the cramps, fatigue and pinching sensations, but AF still came. I'm not saying you're not Prego, I'm just saying sometimes when we want something so bad we confuse or misinterpret our symptoms.

I hope you get your :bfp: Sweetheart Good Luck! :dust:

this is also true lol

I agree with Jaymeebee. I wasn't TTC, and I'm kinda thankful because I would've lost my right mind googling lol. They call it the google syndrome for a reason LOL.

Yeah, I'm not reading pregnancy into any of it, just want to make sure I'm not NUTS for feeling such weird pains so soon before AF. I do agree with Jaymeebee, since we've started TTC I've been more aware of my body than I've ever been (As I should be!) and so I'm probably just noticing things more. Atleast it is "somewhat normal" pregnant or not. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate your input, more than you know. BTW...I'm testing on the 15th

Yeah, I'm not reading pregnancy into any of it, just want to make sure I'm not NUTS for feeling such weird pains so soon before AF. I do agree with Jaymeebee, since we've started TTC I've been more aware of my body than I've ever been (As I should be!) and so I'm probably just noticing things more. Atleast it is "somewhat normal" pregnant or not. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate your input, more than you know. BTW...I'm testing on the 15th

i test the 15th too:hugs:

THX! Lol why ddnt you tell me you were expecting missy? Congrats Im soooo happy for you, im so SURE that im pregnant now there isnt a doubt in my mind...

THX! Lol why ddnt you tell me you were expecting missy? Congrats Im soooo happy for you, im so SURE that im pregnant now there isnt a doubt in my mind...

OMG...I'm sorry Darling! I thought you knew :blush:

Well I hope you get your BFP girly, then we can be bump buddies! YAAAAAAAAY!

OMG...I'm sorry Darling! I thought you knew :blush:

Well I hope you get your BFP girly, then we can be bump buddies! YAAAAAAAAY!

I know!!!! yippee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->