Cramping...

waiting2c

Reaction score
Hey ladies... just after you advice on this, do you still constantly feel like AF is about to show? I have been feeling like that on and off since I found out, but more consistantly in the last week.

I dont know if it is exacerbated by the fact im now constipated (sorry TMI).

Im trying to remain relaxed about it all but it does worry me, I have not yet had any scans and so keep worrying about eptopic and miscarriage and all of that.

I've had this throughout my entire pregnancies, all of them. I think it's just muscles and ligaments and the uterus expanding. Somedays you notice it more than others. But yes I remember it at every point in my pregnancies from beginning to end. I'm only just 5 wks now and have it and it makes me feel safe with everything because it was always a symptom for me in the past. Now with my m/c'd pregnancy at 11 wks, I also cramped but it was different, don't even know how to explain, but I sensed something was wrong about it.

If you're not getting major pain or bleeding with it just try to relax because it is totally normal and common, and will come with lower back cramps sometimes too.

Yeah I havent had any bleeding at all so far, no spotting or anything so I am trying to just remain calm. I am meeting a midwife this week so figure I can discuss my concerns with her. Thanks so much for your post!

no problem
But that being said I totally understand your worry. I always feel that way up until the scan too. It's just nice to see proof that everything is going okay...

Yeah it so is aye! And with this being number 1 for me I dont know what normal feels like so its easier to worry!

I too have been cramping up! It drives me crazy nd scares me. So glad o hear inm not the only one

I've had some really sharpe cramp like pains that make me scream. The doctor doesn't know what it is from and reasures me that my baby is healthy...

I have been cramping too...this is my 2nd baby...but there are times I still get nervous. What I do know is that we have nothing to worry about-unless its severe pain accompanied by bleeding.

I asked my doctor about this last week when I was 5weeks exactly (I had a scan and everything looked fine)... she said that it will feel like period pain and is completely normal. So there's no need to worry hun, not unless it's very painful and you are bleeding. I get it more and more often now and it lasts for longer... it reminds me of all that is going on inside... magical!:winkwink:

I've been cramping a lot too. The cramps are on and off and seem to come on mostly at night. I just keep telling myself my uterus is stretching. Just like you, this is also my first so I am not exactly sure what to expect. Try not to worry :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->