cramps and bleeding!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Well I wouldnt say its cramps as such I just get an ahcy feeling in my groin on the right side it was quite bad last night and when I woke uo this morning tje pain is only really there when I walk around and feels more like a stitch :/ also when I went to the loo this morning there was a small amount of brown blood they wasnt any on the tissue when I wiped so must jave beem from last night, im panicking a bit and would like any advice or opinions ..... should I be worried? :( xx

I really think that any time you have spotting accompanied with cramping (even if it's light), you should call your doctor, midwife, or whoever is overseeing your pregnancy. Brown blood doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong...it signifies old blood, and certainly light cramping isn't out of the ordinary. For your own piece of mind, I think you should call, and ask for a scan...at 6 weeks, they should be able to see something, and give you peace of mind.

I had the exact same thing Hun and at 6 weeks I went for a scan and saw the HB so it's defo worth giving your dr a call or the EPU x

I agree with the revious 2 post. Better safe than sorry...it's probably just fine but any pain with bleeding warrants a reassurance scan to make sure nugget (and you) are in no danger. :hugs:

Better to call, but if you have a subchorionic hemorrhage which can cause bleeding/spotting, you can get cramps. Blood in the uterus is an irritant.

Went to a&e on saturday and they crossed off a possible eptopic, and she said seeing as the pains arnt major and the blood is brown (looks like the stuff you get at the end of a period) that they should be nothibg to worry about but I still got booked in for an early scar thats today! Feeling nervous, worried and exited! Hopeing my little jelly bean is ok :/ xx

Good luck today, and let us know what you find out! :hugs:

Im having the same problem although im 5+4 weeks. Good luck with your scan im interested to hear your outcome x

Well I wouldnt say its cramps as such I just get an ahcy feeling in my groin on the right side it was quite bad last night and when I woke uo this morning tje pain is only really there when I walk around and feels more like a stitch :/ also when I went to the loo this morning there was a small amount of brown blood they wasnt any on the tissue when I wiped so must jave beem from last night, im panicking a bit and would like any advice or opinions ..... should I be worried? :( xx

Your gonna be just fine. I would call just to make sure but I bet you will be fine love. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->