cramps and mild pain 6 weeks pregnant

emmylee

Reaction score
Hi all. I am 6 and a bit weeks pregnant and have been getting a few cramps and pain in my abdomin. Is this normal? And how long does it go on for. Also i have noticed most of my symptoms are starting to go is that normal if it wasn't for the cramps and sore boobs i wouldn't think i was pregnant. And the saying you will know if you're pregnant is not true i dont feel pregnant

P.s this is my first baby after ttc for 5 years so i am a little nervous about it all

Congrats on your pregnancy, you must be thrilled after trying for so many years! If it makes you feel any better, I'm also 6 weeks and have noticed little twinges of pain in my lower abdomen for the past week or so. From what I've read, it's just the uterus stretching and fairly common. Try not to stress :)

I had cramping around 6 weeks as well. It is common. I'm 8 weeks + 6 days and the cramping has subsided but I do get some every now and then. I saw my doctor for the first time yesterday and he said cramping is normal as long as there is no red blood. Congrats to you! :thumbup:

I definitely had, and still do have, a fair amount of cramping. The af type cramps are now turning into more of a stretching feeling though

Same here! My cramps are still there, some strong, some not so strong. No blood though, so as long as you don't have that... I wouldn't worry! :thumbup:

I had cramping from about 4 weeks until around 8. A lot of time it felt like AF cramps and I was constantly worried! The only symptoms I have had were cramps and sore boobs. As the cramps disappeared my lower back started aching. I am the same, hardly feel pregnant!

I think it is normally completely fine to have some cramping. Congrats!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->