Cramps and ovulation

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hey ladies, do you get crampy around ovulation? I'm getting light cramping today but not sure if I've ovulated yet which got me wondering, do you get yours before or after you ovulate??

Baby dust to you all!

i get cramps for a week before,during and after lol but my body does struggle to ovulate due to breastfeeding so i use opks as well to pinpoint it and also started temping

I am cramping a lot I have since ovulation and I'm 5dpo I never cramp I also have sore boobs bloating and nausea

I get cramps on ovulation day. That’s how I know I ovulated. Mine can be very painful and hurts for about 2 hours. It makes me limp sometimes.

I get cramps before, horrible cramps during and then it subsides after.

I do get them usually sore boobs and cramps 2 days before but this time I'm getting them since ovulation

I get light, menstrual like cramps during and right after.

When I ovulate I get quite a sharp pain, sometimes takes my breath away :wacko:

Thanks ladies! I think I cramp running up to and during ovulation! Hope we all get our BFPs!

I don’t usually cramp but this month I had quite a sharp pain coming from my right ovary around what I assume was O-day, but who knows! It was very painful - to the point where I could not stand or walk - for about two hours. That’s never happened to me before so it may just be one of my cysts bursting (classic me), but it could also have been a very odd case of painful ovulation.

Still cramping a little more now at 9dpo do you think I might have cysts ? X

Little that sounds painful!

Baby O’Neil 9dpo is about right for implantation isn’t it!? Could that cause your cramps?

10 dpo bfn with 10mui test if I implanted yesterday would it show anything ? X

Still very early! You’re def not out yet bsbyoneil 🙏

I hope not thanks guys for your positive words x

10 dpo bfn with 10mui test if I implanted yesterday would it show anything ? X

I've always had my BFPs occur 2-3 days after my implantation dips when I was charting and they were really faint, so a day afterwards would probably still be too early if that is what is causing your cramping. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->