Cramps at 13+ weeks

pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
hi ladies

Since I’ve just stepped into 2nd tri I was wondering if any of you had similar symptoms?

I’m very constipated no matter what I eat, nausea is slowly lifting and I’m taking agiolax for constipation

Past few days I’ve had mild cramps on and off

Keep telling myself expansion pain & trapped gas etc

My appointment is coming Tuesday

Thanks

Hello. I had cramps and still do now. They're not too bad now right enough, they were worse when I was constipated. I think it was a mixture of trapped wind, constipation and baby stretching and getting comfy. I'm sure all is well. Good luck for your appointment x

Sounds like constipation pain hun it can give u awful cramps and back pain. Hopfully when u go ure feel lots better

I've had very mild cramps on and off and also RLP, I have noticed if I get them I generally notice my bump seems to go through a growth spurt soon after.

I get cramps now still and I'm 19 weeks tomorrow! Mainly from being constipated and baby growing, I can tell the difference between uterus stretching and being a bit clogged up because the cramps are different to me

Thank you ladies this helps a lot!!
My belly seems to be growing so I hope that’s all that was and the constipation must be making it harder too

Doing everything I can to ease constipation but it doesn’t work much

I remember them being much lighter with my son and it never worried me much
I’m hoping this is due to the fact that they’re twins this time around, can’t wait for Tuesday! I’ll be 1 day away from 14 weeks I’m anxious and excited

Appreciate your feedback

I get cramps now still and I'm 19 weeks tomorrow! Mainly from being constipated and baby growing, I can tell the difference between uterus stretching and being a bit clogged up because the cramps are different to me

That’s so exciting your almost half way there ! Yay!

That’s so exciting your almost half way there ! Yay!

I cant quite believe it hun, its flown by!! Just hope the next few months are as quick, I'm done with pregnancy and just want my baby boy here :)

Thank you ladies this helps a lot!!
My belly seems to be growing so I hope that’s all that was and the constipation must be making it harder too

Doing everything I can to ease constipation but it doesn’t work much

I remember them being much lighter with my son and it never worried me much
I’m hoping this is due to the fact that they’re twins this time around, can’t wait for Tuesday! I’ll be 1 day away from 14 weeks I’m anxious and excited

Appreciate your feedback

That's amazing hon twins. I expect ure feel extra stretching pain carrying 2 babies. I also find I get pain low down in my belly then then the next day I've grown even more. I'm nearly 23 weeks and had the cramping low down the other night and now I've noticed my bump has grown again. Also round ligament pain is quite painful but completely normol. No one ever tells u about the aches and pains of pregnany only how painful birth is. Lol

I cant quite believe it hun, its flown by!! Just hope the next few months are as quick, I'm done with pregnancy and just want my baby boy here :)
Awww I hope they do! I’m sure the bumps looking fab now! I remember with my first that’s when it was nice and rounded (bump not bloat anymore haha)

Looking forward to getting further into second tri, it’s already easing away the nausea bit by bit

That's amazing hon twins. I expect ure feel extra stretching pain carrying 2 babies. I also find I get pain low down in my belly then then the next day I've grown even more. I'm nearly 23 weeks and had the cramping low down the other night and now I've noticed my bump has grown again. Also round ligament pain is quite painful but completely normol. No one ever tells u about the aches and pains of pregnany only how painful birth is. Lol

That’s so true! And no more googling for me, I think that’s where the panic starts for me!
Your past half way too that must be lovely!
My mum was away for ten days and she thinks my bump has grown so I’m hoping that was that happening plus the constipation
Feeling better today and getting closer to Tuesday!
Had a C sect with my first and way before labor starts so I am clueless with labor pains haha I wonder how the twins will go, excited and nervous!

That’s so true! And no more googling for me, I think that’s where the panic starts for me!
Your past half way too that must be lovely!
My mum was away for ten days and she thinks my bump has grown so I’m hoping that was that happening plus the constipation
Feeling better today and getting closer to Tuesday!
Had a C sect with my first and way before labor starts so I am clueless with labor pains haha I wonder how the twins will go, excited and nervous!

I've was induced with DD but with DS I went into natural labour. The pain is unbearable the contractions are so painful u can not speak or move. I've had a liver transplant and I'd say labour and giving birth is way way more painful than that was. Its excruciating pain.

I will be having this one early because I have cholestasis of pregnancy but I'm not sure if it will be natural or a c section it all depends on how early i have to have him.
I am gonna see if I can have a section this time because I'm terrified giving birth again after my very traumatic experience with DD. Hopfully they will let me have a choice this time[-o<

I've was induced with DD but with DS I went into natural labour. The pain is unbearable the contractions are so painful u can not speak or move. I've had a liver transplant and I'd say labour and giving birth is way way more painful than that was. Its excruciating pain.

I will be having this one early because I have cholestasis of pregnancy but I'm not sure if it will be natural or a c section it all depends on how early i have to have him.
I am gonna see if I can have a section this time because I'm terrified giving birth again after my very traumatic experience with DD. Hopfully they will let me have a choice this time[-o<

Oh my! I hope you do get a choice! Honestly c sect isn’t as bad as ppl make it to be, recovery takes a tad longer I’d say a week and you’ll be feeling better
Last time I had no choice it had to be a c sect, we’ll see this time around, I think Id prefer to just go with a c sect again

Just an update
Everything looked great today
Couldn’t find out genders yet but 80% baby B is a boy
I just love going in for an ultra sound I never want it to end
Already counting down to the next one

Just an update
Everything looked great today
Couldn’t find out genders yet but 80% baby B is a boy
I just love going in for an ultra sound I never want it to end
Already counting down to the next one

That's brilliant news hon.
I will know more about the c section when I see my high risk pregnancy consultant on 9th July. I'm a bit nervous about a c section because I've never had one but the thought of doing it natural after what happened last time is giving me sleepless nights I'm terrified.

That's brilliant news hon.
I will know more about the c section when I see my high risk pregnancy consultant on 9th July. I'm a bit nervous about a c section because I've never had one but the thought of doing it natural after what happened last time is giving me sleepless nights I'm terrified.

I don’t blame you! See what he says first and you still have a lot of time to think and decide
I did ask my dr if I can have a C sect again to be honest, he wants to wait and see how we go first so I just decided to leave it to time and hope for the best
If you do go with a C sect just make sure you have hands on board to help for the first ten days then you’re all good to love around freely
Wishing you the best dear
Keep us posted

I don’t blame you! See what he says first and you still have a lot of time to think and decide
I did ask my dr if I can have a C sect again to be honest, he wants to wait and see how we go first so I just decided to leave it to time and hope for the best
If you do go with a C sect just make sure you have hands on board to help for the first ten days then you’re all good to love around freely
Wishing you the best dear
Keep us posted

Thank you sweety I've been watching a few YouTube videos about what's best c section or natural and c section is winning so far.
I'm gonna be doing alot more research b4 my next appointment on the 9th July.
I just want to weigh up all the pros and cons b4 I make a final decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->