Cramps, bleeding, cervical pain

KBCupcake

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm 5w6d today.

I've been a little clumsy in the past few months and even more during my pregnancy. Today I accidentally hit the lower left side of my belly (directly below my ribs) and it winded me. Afterwards I had quite a lot of uncomfortable cramping and some hardly-there brown discharge. I'm now experiencing sharp pains in my cervix and that's what's really alarming me.

Is cervical pain normal during early pregnancy? It feels like AF is about to start but I don't have red blood, thank God.

Yesterday at work I also did some lifting that strained me a little and also had discharge and some moderate cramping. I'm definitely not doing lifting anymore. :/

Opinions anyone? I'm making an appt for the doctor next week as I haven't even made a basic appt due to insurance reasons (in the US).

I've had some brown & pink spotting in this pregnancy & had a scan at 10 weeks - everything still looked good so a little spotting may not mean anything.

If the pain gets worse & spotting increases, I'd go to a&e at the hospital and get checked out just to be safe.

You need to take it easy though too! Look after yourself & you're right about stopping the heavy lifting.

Keep us updated - hopefully the cramps & spotting will stop quickly :flower:

try not to worry hun my kids are often jumping on me and banging my belly by accident i 2 lift quite a lot just try to take it easy x

Thanks gals. I'm gonna see a doc as soon as I can and definitely no more lifting. I bled some brown last night but it wasn't much. I broke down convinced I was gonna have another MC but so far I'm alright. Not bleeding this morning but I'm still getting sharp cervical pains.

I have these when AF is here so I was afraid my cervix was opening or something. I'll try to keep calm until I see red blood.

I have also been having cervix pain so I think it might be normal

Thanks bundle I hope so. I only have blood and cramping after I've strained myself. Otherwise I'm totally fine. Took a test for reassurance and it was still very dark, I also still have my other symptoms like nausea, indigestion or bloating.

Seeing an OB this week for sure. Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"