Cramps/dizzy

suprise10

Reaction score
Okay I'm 30 weeks with my second pregnancy. Last pregnancy she was 6 days past due date. I was diagnosed hypoglycemic last dr visit. Last night I got into a bath (which I normally do). When I got out I felt awful, dizzy and hot. After an hour I though I would eat (maybe it as my low sugar) and that did not make me feel any better. Later on I ate salty crackers thinking my blood pressure was low. Anyways fast forward to this afternoon. I'm still dizzy not feeling normal and have cramps and back ache. However still feeling baby move and the occasional Braxton hicks which are normal. I called doc, waiting on them. Also chugging water and eating. Anyone els feel like this?

The hot bath probably threw you off. How are your allergies? A couple of weeks ago, I felt "dizzy." I more so felt like I was floating. It was weird, but my nose has been running a lot and my allergies have been bad. I called my doc and went in to get checked out. Everything was fine, and he said it was probably due to allergies and such. Just be careful increasing your body temperature too much. It can definitely make you dizzy.

Well I'm actually at L&D. Mini contractions every minute..... We shall see what happens

Oh wow!! Keep me updated. I hope everything is okay!

Thanks for your concer! :) baby is just fine! I wasn't dehydrated but contractions stopped with iv fluids....weird but that's what the nurse told me. Blood pressure was low and would drop. So doc told me to increase caffeine and water intake. Haha still feel pretty crappy but I don't want to increase caffeine tonight because its almost bedtime.

Goodness! Well, I guess when you are this pregnant you can't really drink enough! Tomorrow I would just drink a coke and eat some chocolate. Darn, that must stink! ;) Glad to hear that all is okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->