cramps, etc etc

la_martini

Reaction score
Hey so I am new to this site and decided to join after a week of researching the answer to my question.
So, basically, I have kept track of my period with period tracker and it has always been accurate. In the month of august, I had sex on 3 of my fertile days. we do not use protection, he simply pulls out. According to PT , I ovulated on 8/24. Starting 8/30, I began having period like cramps, but my period is not due to start til 9/7...two days from now. Since 8/30, I have had pretty consistent AF cramps, as well as thick white discharge a few of those days (8/30, 9/2, 9/3, and today). I only get discharge like that about a week after my period is due. The cramps do not seem to be getting worse, and they do not last all day. They come sporadically. No sore breasts, but I do have lower back pain and it gets quite uncomfortable. Another note, a sore back is never a PMS symptom for me.
question is, does this point to pregnancy ? If so, should I test tomorrow first thing in the morning or wait till the day of my missed period?
I noticed after my stalking (lol) that all of you ladies are rather optimistic all of the time, but I would rather the truth and personal experience. I dont want to get my hopes up.
Thank you ladies!!:winkwink:

Fine to test now as you're 14dpo and AF is due in just 2 days, if you're pregnant it should show up. Good luck :)

One other thought, I posted in another group about cramps etc. I thought I was due to ovulate on the 2nd, but had cramps all day on the 3rd, was fine on the 4th then strange twinges on the 5th round right ovary so I put this down to late O. Any chance you could've ovulated later than you thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->