Cramps like you get in your legs but in bump?

sophie22

Reaction score
This is the closest thing I can liken it to and it's every time I try to move at the moment. It's so painful!! I'm getting a bit worried, has anyone else got this or know what it is? It's not mild it's very painful!

Does it come and go? Contractions do feel like that type of cramp and you also have a tightening feeling with it. Maybe it's some intense braxton hicks?

I've had this most nights for about a week now. I'd even go as far as to say its excruciating! I've no idea what it is, probably our bodies preparing for delivery as every little movement tends to be these days :( Having said that, I'm a bit further on than you. Maybe give the midwife a call? Hope everything is ok xx

I've been having the same thing the past few days. I saw my doc today and happened to be feeling the pain/tightening while he was examining me. He said I am having contractions and that I need to take it easy. I'd def talk to your midwife/dr just to be sure.

Yeah it kind of feels like the muscle goes tight but it feels like my skins going to rip open! It only happens when I go to move around, not when I'm sat down, that's why I don't think it's proper contractions. I did have Braxton hicks when moving a few weeks ago fairly often, but it didn't feel as bad as this. I've had some Braxton hicks today though, like I've experienced in the past. It seems to have died down now hopefully, it was awful earlier though

I get similar pains (like leg cramps) that ache after the brutal cramp is gone at the base of my bump and up from my groin into the bottom of my belly. It usually happens when I move to fast during the day, like jumping up out of a chair, or when I turn over at night. I had a similar thing with #2, but nothing like it with #1. My midwife says it's probably round ligament and other soft tissue pain from stretching. They're usually one-sided, so nothing like contraction pain. They've been getting progressively worse since about 32 weeks and I'm just about 36 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->