Cramps pregnancy or pms

Amethyste

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
Hi, I ve been cramping since yesterday like AF was on her way. I am one day late, it is almost the end of day 30 and the max I had those last 8 months were 28. Also I felt like I was cramping a bit from everywhere and usually its only on one side

I ve have been feeling sick and had that stinky cold since last week but I didn't think more of it cos there seems to be having Los of it around me. I don't want to take a test now because all the time I do I get desapointed and the timing is not right either. Can I still be pregnant with these cramps or do I need to be realistic and accept that AF is on her way ? I can't remember with DD cos i got pg first month and I was symptoms spotting like mad anyway.

Only way to know for sure is to take a test. If AF is late you have a good chance of getting a positive, unless you ovulated later than usual. Good luck!!

Thanks, i can't test right now but I don't think I ovulated late cos I remember my mucus going thick again and thought I missed my chance. Cramps are still going, on and off and they are more everywhere and pulling then usual. I think the is a good chance I got caught I am really scared to test (either result I get).

Cramps can be a good sign. I just got my BFP and have been having some mild cramps. I can understand being scared either way. Hope you get an answer soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->