cramps question

camogirl2015

Reaction score
The cramps arent normal they not painful as usual n they come n go away and sometimes its in waves. Im really wanting to test but imma hold out to tomorrow ( 9 dpo ) or tuesday ( 10 dpo ) . Whos in same boat as me :) im currently 8 dpo

I'm only 4dpo but I do remember being very crampy with my DS, must have been him getting all snuggled and cosy.

I'm already having lots of twinges and pulling sensations so hoping this is a good sign.

Good luck!

Me too ive never cramped a week before AF. And its not even AF like cramps. Its weird ive never felt cramps like this so im hoping to get a bfp soon . Gl imma keep updated on this post i might use a dg cheapie in mornin .

I cramped a lot in my first pregnancy, so much so I thought AF was for sure coming and didn't test until it was a week late! This cycle I cramped for the first few days, then stopped, and am cramping a bit again today at 8DPO and think I have a faint positive on my tests! Good luck to both of you and I hope it is a good sign for you too :)

The cramps arent normal they not painful as usual n they come n go away and sometimes its in waves. Im really wanting to test but imma hold out to tomorrow ( 9 dpo ) or tuesday ( 10 dpo ) . Whos in same boat as me :) im currently 8 dpo

I was very crampy with my son so much so that I was sure my period was about to start any moment... for three weeks. Lol. It kept not coming and then I finally gave in and tested and voila, baby. Definitely felt like the start of AF for me but like you said came in waves if I'm remembering correctly, so good luck! :flower:

Update 9 dpo im so tired my bbs hurt and are sore and heavy and no cramps this morning so could this be my bean diggin in its home and stop

I had different feeling cramping this cycle as well. Started a week before AF, I had a weird period right on schedule and I'm still experiencing the cramping now. Have tested 3 times all BFN. It could possibly be something unrelated to TTC.

Im hoping for a bfp in the morning :)

It is possible you would get it if you implanted early, but if you only implanted today, don't expect a BFP for at least 2-3 days! Just don't want you to be disappointed if it doesn't show up yet!

Im just getting bad headaches and maybe if i got a bfp itd answer why but theres always the chance itll be negative

Well 10 dpo im spotting not in any pain so it couldnt be my period it not due til 22nd

Well 10 dpo im spotting not in any pain so it couldnt be my period it not due til 22nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->