Cramps stopped and I'm freaking out!

Mild Mango

Reaction score
So one of my first symptoms was cramping... about a million different types of cramps, twinges, pokes, and pulls in my lower abdomen. This lasted for maybe a week and a half, then it stopped a couple days ago. I'm scared that means there's something wrong with the baby (I'm 5 weeks). My nausea has also gone away during the past few days as well (although it was very mild to begin with).

I still have very sore, tender boobs, so that helps me keep hope alive. But that's about my only symptom right now. I took another pregnancy test yesterday, just to ease some of my fears, and I still had a strong positive line.

I haven't seen a doctor yet (I have my first apt on Weds), but this lack of symptoms is worrying me. I thought symptoms were supposed to get progressively worse, not better. Does anyone else find that their symptoms come and go for days at a time, or is this something I should be seriously worried about?

Relax, all those pulling and pinching was most likely baby snuggling in tight :)

You will definitly find symptoms coming and going :hugs:

I know it's crazy. But it probably is the baby getting nestled in it's new home. I never really had any cramping, but I remember feeling like my ovaries are pulling around my 6 th or 7th week. But everything thing is so far so good.

Agree with the other ladies, my worst symptoms was cramping but now I dont have many at all! Just the achy boobs and sore nips now, oh and frequent peeing on a night! Im trying not to worry :) Above my pubic line now has gone rock solid so keep on smiling! :flower: My midwife appointment is 13th May! :happydance:

Thanks, ladies! This is my first pregnancy, so I'm freaking out about everything. But after writing my post, I took a shower, and the smell of my conditioner almost made me gag! I've never been so happy about almost puking in my life! Lol.

I think I'll feel a lot better about things once I see a doctor and get some tests or scans done. Right now the only reassurance I have is my symptoms, so when those go away, I have nothing and start freaking out.

Like others said, I think cramping is mostly normal right in the beginning and then it fades away for most women. For me, the cramps went away at week 5 and then no symptoms other than sore boobs until I was about 10 weeks when nausea hit HARD.

Be thankful haha! If it's not cramps it can easily be another symptom an they all come and go for most of us. Towards the end of first tri I had the worst cramps that woke me up at night in serious pain. We don't like them but when they're gone we worry of course. Just do a thread search for disappearing symptoms and you will feel a lot better. All par for the course!

Before my BFP I felt tired, week in my legs and thirsty. I am around 4w 6 days now. I have had all kind of activity down there, cramping, twinges, needles, pulling, wet feeling(looked down woried for blood to show up), yesterday I had a pain on the left side. I was worry about ectopic. It went away. I couldn't sleep at night I had anxiety. I missed my period, I got a releave. My perios is not coming! I was happy for sure to be pregnant. I sleep better, my cramping is minimum. I need to see my 2nd beta and u/s. When I see a heartbeat, I'll start enjoying my pregnancy and stop worrying. If you have a VITD deficiency, you'll have a stonger morning sickness. Make sure Colecalciferol 1000-2000 IE a day.
If you don't bleed you shouldn't worry about anything. Your baby is cozy snuggled in... Just take a breath and relax...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->