Cramps, week 12, is it normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by enrisa, Jun 4, 2011.

1. enrisa

enrisa Well-Known Member

Hi. I´m in week 12 ans experiencing some light and constant cramping. Does it happen to you? Is it normal? I´m also very tired and feel very heavy legs. I don´t feel like anything but lying down! Thanks, Isabel x

2. Ministeff

Ministeff Well-Known Member

dont worry its just the baby growing. im 11 weeks and 4 days and i get them time to time they wont go hun will be right through pregnancy xx

3. cantwaitforu

cantwaitforu Mom of two boys and prego

Mine were the worst in weeks 11 and 12 - I don't know if it's too early to get round ligament pain, but from what I read, that's what mine sounds like.

Don't worry - your uterus is growing and moving up - this is a major growth stage. I've also had a bit of brown discharge as a result. Everything is fine! Saw the baby a couple days ago at my 12 week scan and everything was perfect.

4. robinator

robinator Guest

I had some pretty strong ones yesterday (after spending the day before bitching that I didn't have them anymore!) ;)

5. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I had really heavy cramping until 14 weeks with my 1st prgnancy
    Its one of the first things that gave it away to me that I was pregnant and made me take a test xx

6. Newlywed52810

Newlywed52810 Pregnant with our first!

I am experiencing that right now too and everyone is telling me it's round ligament stretching. They can get pretty uncomfortable at times, especially when I'm getting up out of bed or something.