Cramps, week 12, is it normal?

enrisa

Reaction score
Hi. I´m in week 12 ans experiencing some light and constant cramping. Does it happen to you? Is it normal? I´m also very tired and feel very heavy legs. I don´t feel like anything but lying down! Thanks, Isabel x

dont worry its just the baby growing. im 11 weeks and 4 days and i get them time to time they wont go hun will be right through pregnancy xx

Mine were the worst in weeks 11 and 12 - I don't know if it's too early to get round ligament pain, but from what I read, that's what mine sounds like.

Don't worry - your uterus is growing and moving up - this is a major growth stage. I've also had a bit of brown discharge as a result. Everything is fine! Saw the baby a couple days ago at my 12 week scan and everything was perfect.

I had some pretty strong ones yesterday (after spending the day before bitching that I didn't have them anymore!) ;)

Yes I had really heavy cramping until 14 weeks with my 1st prgnancy
Its one of the first things that gave it away to me that I was pregnant and made me take a test xx

I am experiencing that right now too and everyone is telling me it's round ligament stretching. They can get pretty uncomfortable at times, especially when I'm getting up out of bed or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->