Cramps!! :(

PCOSTTC

Pregnant after Loss
Reaction score
hey girls. hopefully some of you can help me. I just found out yesterday that im Pregnant ( 3 weeks and 5 days along) And have been experiencing alot of cramps since then ( Accompanied with diarrhea) I have been feeling very nauseous as well ( no vomiting yet) I had an early miscarriage in March. I think I am just overananizing every little cramp but at the same time.. its very scary and dont want to lose another baby.

Please help!

Cramps likeperiod cramps, stretching, mild to moderate pain, all sorts of abdominal weirdness is totally normal. Mine were quite sore at times and often were low down deep in my right abdomen. I had this with my son and now this pregnancy (and the diarrhea early on!) so please don't worry too much (i know you still will but these things really can be normal) x

Cramps are totally normal, especially in the first few weeks. I had them with my son and with this baby, but not at all with the one I MC'd. My cramps have actually disappeared aside from the odd niggle or twinge and I find that worrisome too!

Don't worry, easier said then done, but cramps are the uterus scratching and expanding. If they are super intense (where they double you over) or if it is accompanied by bleeding, then you should see a doctor. Otherwise, they are 100% normal.

Cramps likeperiod cramps, stretching, mild to moderate pain, all sorts of abdominal weirdness is totally normal. Mine were quite sore at times and often were low down deep in my right abdomen. I had this with my son and now this pregnancy (and the diarrhea early on!) so please don't worry too much (i know you still will but these things really can be normal) x

Thanks for the reply! They do sort of feel like period cramps. but I also remember the first cramps I felt when I was having my miscarriage felt similar. so Im a bit worried!

I think probably only time will really reassure you, but in the meantime welcome to the paranoid knicker-checking club :) x x

I think probably only time will really reassure you, but in the meantime welcome to the paranoid knicker-checking club :) x x

Omg,Every time I pee im like inspecting the TP to make sure theres no trace of blood.

I am much calmer now (i even peed in the dark last night!) and i haven't had a loss but you most definitely aren't alone x x x

I think Ill be fine once I get a good beta back and get an ultrasound and see that heartbeat.

Yes - I've had cramping with all my pregnancies but especially my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->