Cramps!!!!

kipkip

Reaction score
I'm only 4w2d but feel like I'm ugonna be out :( today iv had constant but very mild dull uterine cramping....

Almost like pre-AF cramps

No bleeding yet

I'm scared, anyone else had these?

I have had them with every pregnancy hun, feel like it right now, feels like im just about to get at, every pregnancy i worry and every pregnancy has been fine :) try not to worry yourself hun xx

ThNks Hun! Its soooooooo like AF cramps that I kee going toilet expecting to see blood. Im proper freaking out that it's ectopic again too!

Got to wait till Monday for a scan ... Too long away!! X x

I'm only 4w2d but feel like I'm ugonna be out :( today iv had constant but very mild dull uterine cramping....

Almost like pre-AF cramps

No bleeding yet

I'm scared, anyone else had these?

That's totally normal. If you're worried, go to your doctor for peace of mind. I was freaked out with mine. Had them before my BFP and for a few weeks afterwards and then on and off. They felt just like pre-period cramps. I talked to my doctor who assured me unless they are very painful and I had any bleeding, the cramping was very normal for how far along I was. Mine started to taper off at 6 weeks.

ThNks Hun! Its soooooooo like AF cramps that I kee going toilet expecting to see blood. Im proper freaking out that it's ectopic again too!

Kipkip we are exactly the same days pregnant (4 weeks 2 days) and I also am having constant dull cramping and I ALSO had an ectopic previously and so it worries me as well! I have my first appointment tomorrow and hope to get some reassurance from my RE in addition to the helpful moms on this forum.

This is so horrible I keep goi toilet expecting to see blood :(

Going doc's today for review, it's so early so scan out of question but I really want them to keep doing blood works to keep an eye on the pattern of hcg to try and predict of it is an ectopic before my scan next week. The last thing I want to do is leave it too long and lose my last remaining tube! :(

Last two betas were 30 @ 3w4d and 102 @ 3w6d ... Progesterone was 63.3

So I'm hoping betas will be at least 400 today

Kipkip we are exactly the same days pregnant (4 weeks 2 days) and I also am having constant dull cramping and I ALSO had an ectopic previously and so it worries me as well! I have my first appointment tomorrow and hope to get some reassurance from my RE in addition to the helpful moms on this forum.

Agh pandi77 hopefully our current pregnancies are In the right place... It's such a worry isn't it? I'm hyper-sensitive to everything!

Hello Kip,

I have not had an ectopic so I can't understand fully how much you must be scared about it happening again but I just wanted to try and reassure..

For the week leading up to my period I had long and intense cramps and was sure I wasn't pregnant, then as the day I was due for my period came and went the cramps continued for about a week. After that the cramps slowly changed to the stretching feeling :)

I'm now 7 weeks+3 and I don't get cramps anymore, just the stretching feeling.

Really hoping for you that this is your Baby and it's settled nicely in the right place, good luck, let us know <3

Hi, I hope it all goes OK, I had strong cramping for about a week around Missed AF time.

I'm still cramping and n bleeding tho... And my hcg jumped from 102 on sat evening to 409 today lunch time (doublin in 33 hours) so I'm happy that nothing is happening ATM to make pregnancy not progress I'm still worried about ectopic tho :(

Got scan booked for monday!

Agh pandi77 hopefully our current pregnancies are In the right place... It's such a worry isn't it? I'm hyper-sensitive to everything!

I so glad to hear that your betas are so healthy Kipkip! I had my first blood drawn today and will get a second Thursday and so hope to have your stellar numbers! My RE told me today my cramping was normal and I know what you mean about constantly looking for bleeding. I will be so happy to get the scan that shows the bun in the oven and no where else. Excited for your scan and h&h 9 months :thumbup:

Had a horrible dream that I'd had a scan and there was a baby in thr uterus but the placenta was really low down but alsO there was a second baby attached to the ovary?!?!? Heterotopic or something? Omg was horrible!

Pandi77 let me know how ur betas go today will keep FX for u x c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->