Cramps?

missielibra

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first pregnancy, and I'm very early on, so I'm not very knowledgeable, and I am known to be quite hypochondriac... aha..

I've been having cramps-ish feeling in the lower abdomen, and a few pains in my left side and quite a few in my right side (and sometimes, if I stretch or twist weird, it hurts my right side). I'm currently 3 weeks and 5 days. 3 days of BFP. So obviously my mind is going to something wrong, or ectopic, and I'm trying really hard not to go there.

Anybody had those kind of feelings, and everything was fine?

Cramps are totally normal, as little dot gets burrowed into uterus wall. Cramps are fine, you'll be feeling LOTS of twinges, cramps, etc and by time you deliver, you'll be in tune with your body like never before! :)

Only concern is bleeding - and not just spotting, but full on red spotting/filling pads. And even then, there's women who just bleed during pg.

Cramps are totally normal, as little dot gets burrowed into uterus wall. Cramps are fine, you'll be feeling LOTS of twinges, cramps, etc and by time you deliver, you'll be in tune with your body like never before! :)

Only concern is bleeding - and not just spotting, but full on red spotting/filling pads. And even then, there's women who just bleed during pg.

I feel like a crazy lady ahah! those pain on my right side worried me. I didn't stop to think it might be normal, aha.

Thank you :) No bleeding, so for now, I'll try to keep the crazy in check! Haha, I feel like the next 9 months are going to be a rollercoaster of anxiety ahah

Welcome to pregnancy haha. Sorry to tell you it doesn't get less worrisome as you go along :p I also worry all the time as this is my first too. Cramping is normal, try not to worry. If I could go back I would stay off Google, but I know it's almost impossible not to!!

H&H 9 months!

I had a lot of cramps during my pregnancies too. Baby will be snuggling in :)

Cramps are completely normal it is everything growing and stretching.
If the pain becomes localised on one side and severe get to a/e. If the cramping whether mild or not is accompanied by blood also straight to a/e.
I had an ectopic pregnancy August 2017 and the pain was horrific i felt i couldn't stand up, the pain was immense.
My cramping now is like heavy period pains so its annoying but baby is healthy and just fine (i've had 2 scans).
Always phone your doctor if worried though :)

Congrats on the pregnancy :happydance:

So happy to read that mild cramps are normal thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"