Crap pregnancy = Easier Birth?

N

Neecee

And vice versa. What are the chances of it, eh? My hubby said to me that I deserve a quick, hassle-free labour seeing as I've been suffering from day 1, but what are the chances of that happening!

And to top it all off, I've just found out that one of my colleagues was meant to go on mat leave last friday, but got home from work on thursday evening and had the baby by 11:30pm the same night! She even had him 4 weeks early and he still weighed in at 7lbs!!!! How lucky is she!!! And she's had NO pregnancy symptoms or niggles at all! Lucky cow!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I doubt it. Sounds like another silly old wives tale to me.

if that were the case i would just be able to sneeze this baby out. never mind we can all wish

Wishful thinking I reckon:cry:

oh sweetie i thought this too but mine didn't work like that :dohh: i had morning sickness through out my pregnancy and was in and out of hospital a lot, i wont go into details but my 40hour labour ended in c-section :dohh: however i no have a wonderful wonderful daughter who is a complete darling and i love very much, however your pregnancy and birth is, i promise its all worth it :hugs: x xx

I think it mite be another old wives tale, but wiv my 1st my pregnancy was so boring. Everything went well till labour n it all went tits up. A 3 day labour she was 10lb i needed 15 stitches cos she tore me in half and after i had her i heaomaregged(sp) had to have a catheter in for 4 wks it was horrid.

But the 2nd was a hard pregnancy and a piss easy labour. No stiches, pain was minimal.

But once they are born, you forget it all.

HTH.

V X X

yep sorry to burst your bubble but i had a terrible pregnancy last time and a terrible labour!!

I dont think its true either.
The best way to go about it is to prepare your self very well for the labour and birth, be ready for whatever might come your way then its not a shock and you can handle it to the best of your ability at the time.

So So sorry ...
But Finnleys pregnancy was easy compeared to my first with Layla , Both were complicated horrid births . xxxx .

i'm sure by the time labour comes... it'll see easy compared to the 9 months of pregnancy! :)
here's hoping you do have a very easy birth!!!

Hmmm.
Nice theory! :)
I think it's been pretty thoroughly debunked by the girls though, Neecee!
It doesn't seem fair, does it?
If it helps, you have huge heaps of sympathy from me and high hopes that we all have effortless labours and deliveries!

My last pregnancy was awful right until I gave birth including a scary labour !

Yeah I'm afraid it's a womens way to jee us on! LOL When I was pregnant with ds was god awful pregnancy, sick through out, swelling, high bp and then a 26 hr labour where I tore and placenta didn't come away properly!

LOL But no worries, the pain is only temporary compared to nine months of eating problems and generally being unwell and it is believe it or not soon forgotten!

Love & Hugs xxx

I wish it were true, i have had SPD and back pain for 8 weeks now, and neither look like they are going to stop until I give birth in 10 more weeks............. I hope in 10 weeks!

Wishful thinking! I've had a rough pregnancy (operation at 6 weeks, 4 bleeds, an accident, preterm labour which was stopped) and I've just found out my baby is in the wrong position and back to back which means a very difficult labour and potential c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->