Crapping myself....

S

sparkswillfly

Ive just read in the time that 10,000 jobs are to be cut from the public sector in prisons, courts and probation services. Ive just gone through the recruitment process for the prison service and waiting to start next year after having bubs, but I dont have anything in writing yet and wont do for a while because dates need to be confirmed. Im terrified that I wont be offered a job after this. Surely the first to go would be new recruits? I have the absolute worst luck with money/jobs. I dont know what I would do if this happened, I thing it would literally send me over the edge.:cry:

:hugs: try not to think of the worst. Maybe you could give them all call for piece of mind? At least they might be able to tell you where you stand and you can prepare for it?

xxx

They couldnt give me any info. Just have to wait and hope for the best!

if it's any reassurance gordon brown it was reported on msn.co.uk that gordon brown was vowing to save jobs in public sector no matter what so you may find you're ok
x

They may cut the more high flying jobs first - most effective way of saving pay rates. You never know. Good luck!

Im hoping it is the more bureaucratic jobs rather than 'front line' jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->